• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

*entry* November 10?

This time it's my dear psycho bunbun - Dotty! It's funny that Francine & Chrissy are covered in dots whilst she's not.

dotty.jpg

entries have been updated!!

@AndrQmedA- ahhh omg that is the most adorable thing!! at first i was like what she has the chicken pox?? then i saw the paint and red your caption and thought t was the cutest!! thank u so much!! also, you got the question right!! everybody was guessing early months, but my birthday is in november c:

the question has been answered; my birthday is november 4th! the next question is: what is a hidden talent that i have?? hint: it's not something weird like rolling my tongue a certain way, it's like a sport or an activity like archery or painting!! first person to guess gets 50 entries c:

@AndrQmedA- ahhh omg that is the most adorable thing!! at first i was like what she has the chicken pox?? then i saw the paint and red your caption and thought t was the cutest!! thank u so much!! also, you got the question right!! everybody was guessing early months, but my birthday is in november c:

the question has been answered; my birthday is november 4th!

ThanQ ^^ Yeah...she does look unwell but I went with red because of her lovely shocked eyes. XD & Woohoo! I just guessed because that's my birthday. It's too bad November gets overshadowed by the Christmas season creeping earlier & earlier. Oh well; yay November *high fives*

Entry, and is it that you're good at aiming well in arching? This is a good guessing question XD

Last edited:
post entry!
and another art entry :D
5081fa2cde79c4cac7840cbdf9405d9f.jpg

here's what really happens at the club LOL during the night !! XD
Tiffany performs her very special shows :D:D:D

Last edited:
Entry! Is your hidden talent interior decorating? XD I just had to try

entries are updated!! still nobody has guessed the talent, and here's a hint- it isn't a sport, and it's common!!

@Mizurai- ahh omg that is sooo good!! everybody seems to see tiffany as kind of... adult-ish... hahaha but i can kinda see why c: amazing drawing!!

so so sorry for my lack of updating today!! i had some very important appointments, so i wasn't home a lot to update!! keep coming with the entries; the giveaway is almost over, so do your drawings, send your tbt, or any other way to gain entries before its too late!!

also: please enter the home design portion! it literally takes almost no work- just go into your house, screenshot it, and upload the picture! i have increased this to 100 entries so that more people would do it! (also a huge shot that you'll win 10 million alongside your initial raffle winnings!!!) thank you guys and keep entering!!

Back