• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

Can't figure out how to upload a photo on a chromebook....

ahh, i use a chromebook too! i usually just take my sd card out of my ds, put it in the slot that the chromebook has, and go to www.imgur.com, and upload it to there c: it's really easy, and you just copy and paste the link on here c:

*entry* & I got HHD woooooo just getting started & it's so fun ^^ so here's a pic of Filbert--well, his house anyway, as he's actually pretty obscured ^^;
filbert1.JPGfillbert2.JPG

Beach party! haha I need furniture! well, I'm just thrilled at the symmetry of his outdoor balloons <3<3<3

As for a guess as to your hidden talent...singing?

entries have been updated, and the question's answer was guessed! my secret talent is singing! i love singing, and i think i'm kind of good at it, but i can't stand doing it in front of people (i have extreeeemely bad stage fright)! great guesses though, i wish i had some of the talents that you guys guessed!!

@AndrQmedA- ahh that's so cute!! i love the symmetry of the balloons too, that's my favorite part of the house hahah! it looks great, entries are added!! oh- and also you guessed the talent, so you got 50 entries as well for that c:

@rkfurg14- that room is so amazing! i love that set c: thank you for your entry!!

@Mizurai- that is sooo cute!! that is suck a great drawing, i love how you can add color without adding color just by shading a certain way!! it looks amazing!!

since the question was guessed, i guess we need a new one, so here's the next one: what language do i speak (other than english)? good luck, and thank you for your entries!! only a few days left!

entries are updated- nobody has guessed it yet!! i'll wait a bit before giving a hint because there were only a couple guesses c:

(@Mizurai i'm slowly trying to learn japanese, but that's not one i speak fluently ^^ )

Last edited:
Back