• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

updated!!

the question was answered!! dawnpiplup was right, i speak french!! i'm fairly fluent, but i'm not perfect yet c: the next question is: what is my favorite tv show? it's really popular (at least in america), and it's on netflix!! i can't think of any other hints that wont give it away, but if nobody guesses it soon i'll give another hint c:

*entry*

& here's Hotel Zell at a swanky wintery beach

zell1.JPGzell2.JPG

entry!
i have no idea of the shows in america (yay australia! half the time ellen isn't even shown here) so i'm gonna guess orange is the new black ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

updated!!

@AndrQmedA- that house is amazing! plus i love zell so there's some bonus points hahah! i love the bath tub area!! thank u for your entry!!

@rkfurg14 that house is soo good!! i love the furniture on the outside, it looks so good! thank you so much for your entry c:

@tearypastel don't worry about it!! your guesses have been pretty spot on, just not exactly right c: you're on the right track, though!! (and supernatural is kinda big here i think?? i don't watch it but i hear about it a lot)

nobody has guessed it right!! i can't think of any other hints that won't give it away... there's four seasons, and another one is airing in a few days!! its really popular, and i'm really sorry i can't think of more hints :/ if nobody guesses it soon i'll give suuuper big hints that will kinda give it away c: good luck!!

Last edited:
Back