• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

Maple
I have lost my color pencils so i had to do her in black and white..... I hope its okay...

Last edited:
omg i came home today to like a billion entries, thank you guys so so much!! one more day until break and i'll be able to update more frequently!!

@HibariTheCarnivore- thank u sooo much!! that drawing is absolutely amazing, thank you so so so much!! i love it a ton c: ALSO it was japan!! good guessing!! entries are added!! also- i considered the collectables thing, but i don't see the point in getting a bunch of orange or pear collectibles (or others of course) if i don't need them!! i might figure out which collectables i want first and then add that one in, and if i do i'll give you entries!!
@AndrQmedA- omg that is so so cute!! i love it soo much!! thank u a ton, entries are added!!
@Mizurai- that drawing is so amazing!! thank you so so much for your drawing, i love it!!
@cassieok5- yes you can!! if you sent a ton at a time i would count them together!! and i like those names, but i like more unique things that i know that nobody has!! thank u though for your entries!!
@ACanelleNL- that is sooo cute omg!! i love kyle!! don't get down on yourself, it's awesome!!! i'm so jealous that he's in your campsite, he lived in my old town and i want him back sooo badly!!!
@mcwhyte11- the question has changed from my location, check back every once in a while to see the new questions!
@beccy- those drawings are absolutely adorable!! i love them soo much!! thanks a ton for your entries!!

i will add a new question as soon as i can, thank you all so much for the overwhelmingly positive response! i'll be on more often starting tomorrow night, and things should get more interesting and less complicated!! just a couple things to say before i send this- please do not spam me with guesses to the question. it's hard for me to tell if you're spamming me with guesses or entering bi-hourly, so i havent counted any comments that just say countries and nothing about the entry. PLEASE only guess ONE guess every 2 hours so that i can count it as a normal entry as well! thank you!!

Last edited:
I love Kyle, he seems so dorky but sadly I have no space for him in my town! Maybe one day I will move Marshal out for him~ And thank you so much for the complement regarding my drawing. I haven't drawn in such a long time but I'm slowly warming myself up to it again. I have a drawing of your villager I'm waiting to post up tomorrow. I'm sorry if we're not supposed to reply on here but I just wanted to thank you for thinking he was cute!! ^^

I love Kyle, he seems so dorky but sadly I have no space for him in my town! Maybe one day I will move Marshal out for him~ And thank you so much for the complement regarding my drawing. I haven't drawn in such a long time but I'm slowly warming myself up to it again. I have a drawing of your villager I'm waiting to post up tomorrow. I'm sorry if we're not supposed to reply on here but I just wanted to thank you for thinking he was cute!! ^^

its no problem, you can reply on here!! i just don't count it as an entry unless you say entry c: and i hope you keep drawing, because you're really good!! (and kyle should move in- i love marshal, but i'm definitely team kyle!!)

omg i came home today to like a billion entries, thank you guys so so much!! one more day until break and i'll be able to update more frequently!!

@HibariTheCarnivore- thank u sooo much!! that drawing is absolutely amazing, thank you so so so much!! i love it a ton c: ALSO it was japan!! good guessing!! entries are added!! also- i considered the collectables thing, but i don't see the point in getting a bunch of orange or pear collectibles (or others of course) if i don't need them!! i might figure out which collectables i want first and then add that one in, and if i do i'll give you entries!!
@AndrQmedA- omg that is so so cute!! i love it soo much!! thank u a ton, entries are added!!
@Mizurai- that drawing is so amazing!! thank you so so much for your drawing, i love it!!
@cassieok5- yes you can!! if you sent a ton at a time i would count them together!! and i like those names, but i like more unique things that i know that nobody has!! thank u though for your entries!!
@ACanelleNL- that is sooo cute omg!! i love kyle!! don't get down on yourself, it's awesome!!! i'm so jealous that he's in your campsite, he lived in my old town and i want him back sooo badly!!!
@mcwhyte11- the question has changed from my location, check back every once in a while to see the new questions!
@beccy- those drawings are absolutely adorable!! i love them soo much!! thanks a ton for your entries!!

i will add a new question as soon as i can, thank you all so much for the overwhelmingly positive response! i'll be on more often starting tomorrow night, and things should get more interesting and less complicated!! just a couple things to say before i send this- please do not spam me with guesses to the question. it's hard for me to tell if you're spamming me with guesses or entering bi-hourly, so i havent counted any comments that just say countries and nothing about the entry. PLEASE only guess ONE guess every 2 hours so that i can count it as a normal entry as well! thank you!!

Are you going to check through the countries? Or just come up with a new question?

UPDATE!!! Please look at the update section of the main part of the thread to see a RULE update as well as the new question! This rule is extremely important for both of us, and if it isn't obeyed, your 2 hour entries will be VOIDED!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you going to check through the countries? Or just come up with a new question?

i looked through all of them, and HibariTheCarnivore got it right, so i have made a new question!!

its no problem, you can reply on here!! i just don't count it as an entry unless you say entry c: and i hope you keep drawing, because you're really good!! (and kyle should move in- i love marshal, but i'm definitely team kyle!!)

Thank you so much for your encouraging words! I always have a hard time seeing the positives in my own work T^T I'm going to keep going at it! I was thinking of trying some digital drawing and if one day I get good enough at it, I'd like to make drawings of people's mayors and villagers >< Maybe one day...
I hope Kyle is like Eloise and comes back! Eloise has been in my campsite 3 times in less than a month xD I hope he comes again when I have space. I wanted him but what kept me away a bit was his house... lol. All that barbed wire and shoddy siding... o_o hahaha

Thank you so much for your encouraging words! I always have a hard time seeing the positives in my own work T^T I'm going to keep going at it! I was thinking of trying some digital drawing and if one day I get good enough at it, I'd like to make drawings of people's mayors and villagers >< Maybe one day...
I hope Kyle is like Eloise and comes back! Eloise has been in my campsite 3 times in less than a month xD I hope he comes again when I have space. I wanted him but what kept me away a bit was his house... lol. All that barbed wire and shoddy siding... o_o hahaha

omg yeah, i completely forgot about that!! he lived in my old town from around 6 months ago, and i tried EVERYTHING i could to get him out. i hated him so so much, and i honestly don't remember why!! i would give him rotten fruit and trash just to be rude, and i was an awful mayor!! i reset my town and now, ironically, i miss him soo much!! i cant wait to get a new town (again) so i can get him back c: (and i agree, his house is awful)

(also entries updated)

Last edited:
Another Entry and Jullian!Quick Sketch Also I'm young so don't judge:/ image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Guess: Ya wanna go to Europe?

Last edited:
Another Entry and Jullian!Quick Sketch Also I'm young so don't judge:/ View attachment 148343

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Guess: Ya wanna go to Europe?

ahh thats so cute! i'll add the entries as soon as i can, and i'm not judging, it's sooo cute!!! also, that question ended, somebody guessed it: japan!! the new question is on the main page c: thank you for your entries!!

Back