• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

So another entry. But i want to say that drawing looks amazing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and another country guess: austria

Entry number 5! Edit: Woops, just count this at 8:00.. sorry!

Last edited:
updated!! amazingly, @KatFromCt guessed it once again- i play volleyball (tsh also guessed it, but kat beat her to it)!!!

@kyoko xo- that's super cute!!! i'll definately think about those- but i'm trying to wait until i get my new game on friday until i choose a winner, so i'll let you know! i love the japanese sound of those, maybe i'll do a zen town (i've never done one of those, so it could be an adventure)!!! thanks so much for your entries!!

@Dawnpiplup- that counts too!! you could post any time for an entry as long as its after a 2 hour mark! i just wanted to reiterate that rule because people were saying "hourly" and i couldn't tell if they knew or not c: sorry for the confusion!

i've added a new, harder question as well!!

Ok, I understand. Thanks! Also, hourly entry ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna guess that the country you want to visit is...Japan?

Can you send a bunch of tbt at the one time?? Eg 100tbt?? Also the town/mayor name I thinks nice is town Utopia and Alice ��

Last edited:
I drew Kyle for you today because he's in my campsite right now ^^ I'm sorry I'm not very good and I can't color to save my life...

KYLE <<<<

Last edited:
Back