• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway WINNERS POSTED!Celebration Giveaway!! 300 MILLION BELLS, SETS, UNORDERABLES AND MORE!

updated!! amazingly, @KatFromCt guessed it once again- i play volleyball (tsh also guessed it, but kat beat her to it)!!!

@kyoko xo- that's super cute!!! i'll definately think about those- but i'm trying to wait until i get my new game on friday until i choose a winner, so i'll let you know! i love the japanese sound of those, maybe i'll do a zen town (i've never done one of those, so it could be an adventure)!!! thanks so much for your entries!!

@Dawnpiplup- that counts too!! you could post any time for an entry as long as its after a 2 hour mark! i just wanted to reiterate that rule because people were saying "hourly" and i couldn't tell if they knew or not c: sorry for the confusion!

i've added a new, harder question as well!!

Last edited:
Its fine lol it just was the first state i checked off on my list. (I only had states that had eastern time zone since thats the timezone you list at the beggining).

Yes Fae is a pretty name and isnt super common around the forums.

I just noticed you had a new question. Im going to guess Ireland

Also I've seen people give entries for sending them collectibles eg. 50-100entries for one that's in store and 150-200for those that are not :)

*entry* Italy? ahh someone said that...so Switzerland?

& a doodle of your Mayor + Blaire...doing what her name implies XD

blaire.jpg

Last edited:
Entering!! :3
about the country I'd like to visit... Ireland or Germany :D

my draw
IMG_20150924_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Back