• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist here[Stuff are not orderable] Also needing help with catalog! Forget it l quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I have the bath tile and sci-fi wall. I laso have Bitty's RV for you to get the lobby floor and Wade's RV for the Zen Screen. Today, I have Wade's RV in my town :)

Hi. I have the bath tile and sci-fi wall. I laso have Bitty's RV for you to get the lobby floor and Wade's RV for the Zen Screen. Today, I have Wade's RV in my town :)
Oh this is great! I wouldn't mind at all to order from RVs, when are you mostly available at? Right now l'm a bit sleepy but about to get on.

Oh this is great! I wouldn't mind at all to order from RVs, when are you mostly available at? Right now l'm a bit sleepy but about to get on.

I'm mostly available from 9AM-5PM and from 8PM to 10PM (GMT+7) during the weekends unless something comes up and during the weekdays from 9AM-2PM and from 8PM to 10PM (GMT+7) as I have my temporary job as a mathematics tutor.

Edit: I'm closing the town's gate until July 22th as a villager is moving out and I'll welcome another villager, sorry for the inconvenience! :oops:

Last edited:
I'm mostly available from 9AM-5PM and from 8PM to 10PM (GMT+7) during the weekends unless something comes up and during the weekdays from 9AM-2PM and from 8PM to 10PM (GMT+7) as I have my temporary job as a mathematics tutor.

Edit: I'm closing the town's gate until July 22th as a villager is moving out and I'll welcome another villager, sorry for the inconvenience! :oops:
Ah l understand, l can get on right now because it's 4pm for you right now if you aren't too busy. I have CST time so you're very ahead than me xD

Hi again!
- ABD
- cash tray
- classroom floor
- fancy tile floor
- ivy partition
- pile of cash
- safe
- wooden deck floor
You can have them for free.

Hi again!
- ABD
- cash tray
- classroom floor
- fancy tile floor
- ivy partition
- pile of cash
- safe
- wooden deck floor
You can have them for free.
Hello again! and this is great because the list will be almost done soon and l don't have to worry anymore. I did just got off but l will get back on. Also l have a question for you, did you update your wishlist on your thread because l saw some members getting you stuff and l didn't see the items off your list. I can't tell if you already need more copies of the items or you just forgot to remove the items. I want to help with your wishlist but l can't tell what you still need xD

Hello again! and this is great because the list will be almost done soon and l don't have to worry anymore. I did just got off but l will get back on. Also l have a question for you, did you update your wishlist on your thread because l saw some members getting you stuff and l didn't see the items off your list. I can't tell if you already need more copies of the items or you just forgot to remove the items. I want to help with your wishlist but l can't tell what you still need xD
That’s great that your wishlist is almost completed! I’ve been trading with multiple users and so I forget to update my wishlist from time to time. Here is the most updated version:
Lightspring’s wishlist
It’s not a lot, but that’s okay! If you can help, that’s great, but if not, I’d be glad to give you the items for free anyway. 😄

That’s great that your wishlist is almost completed! I’ve been trading with multiple users and so I forget to update my wishlist from time to time. Here is the most updated version:
Lightspring’s wishlist
It’s not a lot, but that’s okay! If you can help, that’s great, but if not, I’d be glad to give you the items for free anyway. 😄
Okay l will check the list and let me know when ur available to open

Lightspring’s wishlist
I can get you the gossip stone, musician outfit, and that's it because the other items l don't have anymore, sorry.

Ah l understand, l can get on right now because it's 4pm for you right now if you aren't too busy. I have CST time so you're very ahead than me xD

Hi. I'm available for trading again :) I'll be available now until 2PM and 8PM-10PM (GMT+7) and my weekdays schedule is 9AM-2PM and 8PM-10PM (GMT+7). If you are on during this times, I will be on :LOL:

Hi. I'm available for trading again :) I'll be available now until 2PM and 8PM-10PM (GMT+7) and my weekdays schedule is 9AM-2PM and 8PM-10PM (GMT+7). If you are on during this times, I will be on :LOL:
Sorry l been busy today and did not see this but thx for letting me know what times you're available at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back