• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist

Sorry about that XD in place of webber, would June's umbrella stand and Digbys blueprints, and HHA raincoat work?

Last edited:
I have:
Cosmos fan
Lily lamp
Lily record player
Rose sofa x2
Tulip dresser
Sand castle
and 2 azalea stools & 1 pansy table if you wanted extras of those.

Could I ask for:
Reese: hearty breakfast
Cyrus: light breakfast
Celeste: celeste ribbon
and visits to Lottie & Admiral? :O If so, I'd have to do the visits tomorrow cause I've maxed out on campground orders for today haha. :")

I have:
Cosmos fan
Lily lamp
Lily record player
Rose sofa x2
Tulip dresser
Sand castle
and 2 azalea stools & 1 pansy table if you wanted extras of those.

Could I ask for:
Reese: hearty breakfast
Cyrus: light breakfast
Celeste: celeste ribbon
and visits to Lottie & Admiral? :O If so, I'd have to do the visits tomorrow cause I've maxed out on campground orders for today haha. :")

Sure sounds good to me. I can message you tomorrow if you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about that XD in place of webber, would June's umbrella stand and Digbys blueprints, and HHA raincoat work?

Sure that's cool. I just need time to TT and order all of it

Alright sweet! And no rush. I have your items ready to go so I'll be ready whenever you are, just pm/vm me whenever you're ready ^^

Sure sounds good to me. I can message you tomorrow if you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! Did you want the duplicates of items I mentioned or just 1 of the items I have multiple of?
Also, if you're willing to (since you TT) I was hoping for the bun, 3ds, and wii U from Lottie and x3 ramen from Admiral. xD But I'm ok with visiting tomorrow (definitely for the ramen, it's so cute guuh).

Last edited:
Okay! Did you want the duplicates of items I mentioned or just 1 of the items I have multiple of?
Also, if you're willing to (since you TT) I was hoping for the bun, 3ds, and wii U from Lottie and x3 ramen from Admiral. xD But I'm ok with visiting tomorrow (definitely for the ramen, it's so cute guuh).

Sure I can get you all that. I would love the duplicates please. Sorry I didn't reply I had to make dinner.

I'm all Puzzle Leagued out, but I got these items for you!:
flower fairy boots
flower fairy dress
flower fairy wand
flower fairy wig
fruit-panel wall
Merengue's pic (from your other thread!)

Could I get these items please?:
Celeste - ribbon
Lottie - lottie's bun
Olive - tart x2, arched brick floor
Snooty - tatami floor
Maddie - garden lantern

I'm all Puzzle Leagued out, but I got these items for you!:
flower fairy boots
flower fairy dress
flower fairy wand
flower fairy wig
fruit-panel wall
Merengue's pic (from your other thread!)

Could I get these items please?:
Celeste - ribbon
Lottie - lottie's bun
Olive - tart x2, arched brick floor
Snooty - tatami floor
Maddie - garden lantern

That sounds great. I think I'm think I'm getting the pic from someone else, but the rest would be awesome. I'm waiting to trade a villager in boxes. Ill started collecting your stuff when I've made that trade.

That sounds great. I think I'm think I'm getting the pic from someone else, but the rest would be awesome. I'm waiting to trade a villager in boxes. Ill started collecting your stuff when I've made that trade.

Okay, just PM/VM me when you're ready! And choose whose town we trade in please. ^^

I can summon Timmy and Tommy, Mabel, and Blathers since you have a couple items from their RV's on your list in exchange for visiting Inkwell, Reese, and W. Link.

Heya! I have a violet screen, rose sofa, tulip dresser, hibiscus clock, azalea stool, lily lamp and pansy table from your wishlist. I also have 113 purple tulips at 2 TBT each. If you're interested, I could either sell you some of them for TBT or trade for some of these RV items (I can't trade for visits since I don't have many MEOW coupons, rip!):

Reese: hearty breakfast, pink floor
Digby: console table, blueprints
Claude: doughnuts, teacup, elegant chair, elegant bench, natural table
Ellie: iron garden table, iron garden chair, fruit drink
Snooty: ikebana display, moss ball, the food item on the table

Back