• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wishlist

Heya! I have a violet screen, rose sofa, tulip dresser, hibiscus clock, azalea stool, lily lamp and pansy table from your wishlist. I also have 113 purple tulips at 2 TBT each. If you're interested, I could either sell you some of them for TBT or trade for some of these RV items (I can't trade for visits since I don't have many MEOW coupons, rip!):

Reese: hearty breakfast, pink floor
Digby: console table, blueprints
Claude: doughnuts, teacup, elegant chair, elegant bench, natural table
Ellie: iron garden table, iron garden chair, fruit drink
Snooty: ikebana display, moss ball, the food item on the table[/QU

I'm working on getting the items I just takes me while with the item limit. I only need 2 tulips if that's ok.

I'm working on getting the items I just takes me while with the item limit. I only need 2 tulips if that's ok.
Sure! And there's no need to get all of the items for me since they'll be more valuable than the weeding day items and the 2 tulips. Any amount you feel is fair is fine by me!

Sure! And there's no need to get all of the items for me since they'll be more valuable than the weeding day items and the 2 tulips. Any amount you feel is fair is fine by me!

Ok so right now have the donuts, elegant chair x2, tea cup, iron garden table, fruit drink, pink floor, and hearty breakfast. Plus whatever is fair in TBT. Is that enough. I can always order more for you later.

Ok so right now have the donuts, elegant chair x2, tea cup, iron garden table, fruit drink, pink floor, and hearty breakfast. Plus whatever is fair in TBT. Is that enough. I can always order more for you later.
That's perfectly fine, no need to put in any TBT! Thanks so much! When would you have time to trade?

I have some things you want! The selling list is in my shop, which you can find in my signature! ^o^

I have the rover suitcase. Would you trade for the hanging chair from Vivian's RV?

I can sell you a cupcake, desk bell, and fancy tea set for 30 TBT? ^~^

Last edited:
Back