• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont usualky refresh the thread i just go woop send what i type then suddenly new stuff its delay no worries

What's the case on f11? I don't feel like she's stood out like at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah that sounds pretty bad. I think you are more likely scum than Sensai or Evan but you're not my top scumlean, if that makes sense.
Why are you limiting it to those three?

Also @Toads and whoever else said I'm more mediating than anything else, it's because I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate brain power to the game itself, college is a *****. Hopefully should get some more free time soon

Also @Toads and whoever else said I'm more mediating than anything else, it's because I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate brain power to the game itself, college is a *****. Hopefully should get some more free time soon

well then why have you not used the times you were here to voice some sort of opinion, rather than ask questions to people and then disappear afterwards. It makes it hard to keep up with if the people actually answer them.

Did you like just read my post of my reads, or need some time to come up with a good way to defuse the situation

F11 seems genuine to me I don't know why she's one of Dolby's pick.... he knows she usually plays mysteriously no matter her alignment.

well then why have you not used the times you were here to voice some sort of opinion, rather than ask questions to people and then disappear afterwards. It makes it hard to keep up with if the people actually answer them.

Did you like just read my post of my reads, or need some time to come up with a good way to defuse the situation
When I say brain power, I mean time spent analyzing and figuring out what the hell I even think in the first place. Usually when I'm playing mafia I'll spend all of my time even while I can't post thinking about how I feel about the various people in the game. This game though, I've had **** like discrete mathematics up my ass and taking up all of my thinking time while not in thread.

@Tina I have Tom on my sus list cause his behavior is reminding me of that game (I can't remember names of games fml) where him and Ness were scum together and I pushed for both of them to be lynched D1, I didn't succeed and they killed me N1
smh i try and pull the wagon off you and not only are you not giving me the reactions I’m looking for, but you suss me for that?

PKRUrk5.gif

@evan: Reading doesn’t seem to be your strong suit, as the only thing I’m choosing not to share is my thoughts on Panda not on you. If your only reason for scumreading me is because you can’t read, that’s sad.

@kat: Day one lynches are trash and everybody makes a fuss about lynching somebody for information when we can’t reach a concensus. We can’t no lynch, so instead I would really prefer a lynch on a traditionally inactive or silent player.

Also whenever Dolby announces his intended target, don’t claim. Silver tongue your way out or die.

Any thoughts on players, Tom? Even just a few names you have stronger reads on if you don't want to list everyone.

Yo f11, while youre here, some thoughts on the game atm?
I notice that a lot of people’s reads are changing rapidly. I feel like more people are trying to appease dolby than focusing on lynches (imo). I’m playing exactly the same as my last town games but the opinions of these two games are differ by a lot.

I am totally down for even to be lynched. This game he is actually participating, instead of making a whole bunch of jokes. Like, I haven’t even seen like a single gif out of him, which is interesting.

@Tom Day one lynch dictates the tone for the rest of the game, so its hella important. And you dont get the ball rolling on scumhunting unless you have a telling flip. Inactive lynches or "we lynch bc information" givevery little information, its when people truly believe their canidates are mafia where a D1 lynch truly shines

While I disagree with you on that, it wasnt even a point I brought up against you :rolleyes:

Even in comparison to her normal town play, f11 has provided less content then I?d expect from her as townand still has only one post related to her reads

i liked crys line that was put in white very early in the game

something along the lines of "i haven't been scum in 2 years" or close to that. it gave me a good gut feeling tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back