• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kat: Day one lynches are trash and everybody makes a fuss about lynching somebody for information when we can’t reach a concensus. We can’t no lynch, so instead I would really prefer a lynch on a traditionally inactive or silent player.

i seem to recall that lynching you d1 worked out for me in the past

- - - Post Merge - - -

woah am i the only one invisible

I notice that a lot of people?s reads are changing rapidly. I feel like more people are trying to appease dolby than focusing on lynches (imo). I?m playing exactly the same as my last town games but the opinions of these two games are differ by a lot.

I am totally down for even to be lynched. This game he is actually participating, instead of making a whole bunch of jokes. Like, I haven?t even seen like a single gif out of him, which is interesting.

Bolded = that's actually a really good point. Need to read back through keeping this in mind.

On drink number three and eating my first proper meal in 40+ hrs. Will try stay focused.

@Tom: I feel you aren't being very genuine and have things to hide. Maybe you aren't hiding absolutely everything, but you certainly seem different from when you were survivor in the only game I played with you, and you certainly don't seem like town to me either.

@f11: you do make a good points about reads. I'm making my own reads myself but I did notice that many people are going along with what he's saying, probably to not be in danger of getting voted.

Also, regarding jokes, I did make a joke in my RQs and didn't post many gifs last game either. I'm trying to stay more focused, and I don't have as much material to meme about rn ;) But I always reserve the right to later on :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh look Tina and I agree again :O

I don't know who Dolby wants at this point, but preferably not Crys tbh

also don't think I'll place cos Cleb did too lul don't expect much activity N1/D2 sorry about that

Well it's actually been a really good D1. Any lynch at this point would give us a ton of information except something like a bianca lynch

I noticed this too. I think I take it as a good thing? Not sure.

us_rn

giphy.gif

@Bianca: da heck? that came out of nowhere

8. Biancasbotique - A lot of Bianca's posts feel like fluff, but that's typical bianaca so not gonna get my panties in a twist over it. But actually looking for content, the only time she directly addressed something was when she thought a post @ Panda was @ her and she got defensive. If Panda is mafia, I'd wager Bianca's mafia bc she might have seen her alignment attacked and gotten that mixed up. She also made a post earlier about Evan and Tina kinda being a team that A. doesn't seem to have much merit and B. feels very bandwagony.

Bianca, you keep mentioning you want Ryumia to be King, and judging by your prelude, I presume you're sus of Ryumia. What's making you sus?

Ryumia replaced Zendel, and I am sus of Zendel/Trundle interactions

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kat, I did not make any statement about Evan and Tina?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and oh I want a newbie to get a chance to be Queen and see how she will deal with the lynch. She seems rational as Panda says

guys

should I post as many anti North Korean memes as I possibly can to piss off Dolby as much as possible so I get lynched? :D

guys

should I post as many anti North Korean memes as I possibly can to piss off Dolby as much as possible so I get lynched? :D

Idk, I do find it very interesting that after f11 posted this
I notice that a lot of people’s reads are changing rapidly. I feel like more people are trying to appease dolby than focusing on lynches (imo). I’m playing exactly the same as my last town games but the opinions of these two games are differ by a lot.

I am totally down for even to be lynched. This game he is actually participating, instead of making a whole bunch of jokes. Like, I haven’t even seen like a single gif out of him, which is interesting.
You make a point to use a GIF
us_rn

giphy.gif

@Bianca: da heck? that came out of nowhere
And make a point to include humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back