• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway XaK's Emporium

XaK

Time Lord
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello everyone, XaK here!

I recently got back into playing ACNL and I wanted to be super nice and give away a bunch of stuff!
I just want to state right now, I don't want anything in return.
I'm not looking for anything in return, I really just want to giveaway stuff.

Now onto some rules:
- Don't run.
- Don't talk to villagers.
- Don't take fruit or flowers.
- Don't buy from the re-tail.
- Don't dig up holes.
- Don't Shake trees.
- Don't leave stuff in return.

What Are You Giving Away?
- Furniture Sets
- Seasonal Items
- Some Clothing Items

Do You Take Requests?
- Yes, but please private message me if you need anything.

How To Enter The Giveaway
Entering is easy! Just pick a number, any number, but make sure someone else hasn't already chosen it!
I'll be keeping track of all the numbers when they're posted, so there's no cheating happening here! Once the giveaway timer has run out, I'll use a random number generator to randomly generate the winning number, the one with the number (or closest to it) will be the winner. If two people happen to be the same distance away, I will then generate another number and see who wins it.

How Will I Get My Prize?
I'll share my friendcode with you, you'll come to my town, and there you can pick your prize up! Everything will be neatly set just outside the train station so there's no need to search around for it.

If you have any questions, concerns, requests, or anything else, please private message me so I can keep this thread clean.

Currently Giving Away:

Pirate Furniture Set

anchor.jpg
barrel.jpg
helm.jpg
jolly-roger.jpg
keg.jpg
pirates-armor.jpg
ship-cannon.jpg
ship-compass.jpg
vintage-telescope.jpg
ship-deck.jpg