• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tour 🎁Xmas Cataloguing Event in Port Terra🎁

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I pop by? I have the Dark Cosmos Crown Recipe and Brown Gown Coat off your wishlist.

Hi Can I stop by?
Hi @barbie ! Sorry for the delay!
it looks like server maintenance is still ongoing, so any online activities are interrupted. I was not able to get a dodo code for you at the airport.
since it is getting late here in my timezone, by the time maintenance is done, i think i might just close off for the night.
Would you mind picking this up tomorrow?

Hi @barbie ! Sorry for the delay!
it looks like server maintenance is still ongoing, so any online activities are interrupted. I was not able to get a dodo code for you at the airport.
since it is getting late here in my timezone, by the time maintenance is done, i think i might just close off for the night.
Would you mind picking this up tomorrow?
ohhh no worries, tomorrow would be great anyway :)

hi! this is so kind of you to do and i’d love to come by tomorrow when you’re open, if that’s okay. :)

also, just took a peek at your wishlist and i could bring by my spare snowflake pochette diy if you still need it? let me know. <3

hi! this is so kind of you to do and i’d love to come by tomorrow when you’re open, if that’s okay. :)

also, just took a peek at your wishlist and i could bring by my spare snowflake pochette diy if you still need it? let me know. <3
It's my pleasure! :giggle: will gladly invite you in once I'm available! <3
And I would love to learn the snowflake pochette! 💕Thank you so much! 🥰

Hi I'd love to visit to catalogue some Christmas items please

I took a look at your Wishlist and can bring
Cuckoo Clock (Red)
Peach Stripes Rug
Kanji Tee
if you're still looking for them?

I can also order mini fridge (red) but won't have it till tomorrow :)

Hi @barbie @Juuzou13 @xara @Water Creature
Thank you so much for your patience!
I am back online now, I have added you all. You should see dodo on top of the thread Feel free to come whenever you're ready if youre still interested to come :)
Fun note : we got a lucky number in our code. Let's hope this brings luck to us all ! ^^
Post automatically merged:

I'd love to come visit! :D I'll bring took mile tickets as a thank you`
Hi there! ^^ aw thank you <3
I am back online now. Let me know if this event still interests you and i will invite you over if you are available now or in the next few hours :)

Hey I'd love to come when you're back online :) My ign is Chiska
Hello! :) I am back online now!
Let me know if you are still available and I will add you in (if there is a lot of traffic from the first group of people, I will let you know and add you in the queue instead)
thank you for your patience ^^

Hi I'd love to visit to catalogue some Christmas items please

I took a look at your Wishlist and can bring
Cuckoo Clock (Red)
Peach Stripes Rug
Kanji Tee
if you're still looking for them?

I can also order mini fridge (red) but won't have it till tomorrow :)
Hi! How kind of you <3 Yes I still am looking for those items! I would be ok just cataloguing them unless youd like me to keep them :) tysm!
And no worries for the mini fridge :)
Let me know if you are still available and I will add you in the queue !

Nice, can I stop by later?
Absolutely! Since there is quite a bit of people before you, will be adding you in the queue and inform you once you'll be able to come in.
thank you for your patience ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back