• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tour 🎁Xmas Cataloguing Event in Port Terra🎁

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again Minou for letting me back to catalogue the brown tent, set is all complete now :giggle:

@Lady Sugarsaurus @due I put you both in the queue for a bit, thank you for your patience!
will add you in in about 5 minutes
Post automatically merged:

May I be added to the list as well? Thank you! ^w^
sorry for the wait! you can come now if youre available
dodo is on top of the thread :)

Can I visit? I think I asked before but I'm just now available!
Hello! sorry for the wait! you can come now if youre still available! dodo is on top of the thread

Last edited:
Hi @mayor.lauren !
I am back online now :)
Not sure if you are still available since we might be in different timezones, but I have added you in (dodo on top of the thread) so feel free to come if youre still around!

Hi again ^^
Sure! I am back online now and have added you in.
Feel free to come whenever youre available again :)
Will keep this on like yesterday, for the next few hours.

No problem! :) and Absolutely! I will be online all day in the weekend ^^
Feel free to PM me and Ill send you a dodo.

Hi @Bluebellie !
You're welcome to come :)
I am back online now and have added you in, you should see dodo on top of the thread.
Feel free to come whenever youre available again.
Thank you so much! Coming over now :)

Closing now for the night!
If anyone would like to check back, will be available again tomorrow after 6-6h30 pm EST.

I know I missed you for Today, but I'd love to stop by for some cataloging and to checkout your island :)

Maybe next time I'll catch you

I know I missed you for Today, but I'd love to stop by for some cataloging and to checkout your island :)

Maybe next time I'll catch you
Hi! I'll be available again tonight but only until 8-9pm EST. If it works out better for you, I will be available all day over the weekend :)

Absolutely! PM me whenever you're available and will open gates for you :)

Ok, cool! I should be available all day tomorrow and for the rest of today. Whenever there’s a good time, let me know. I’m currently PST.

Hi! I’d love to drop by sometime over the weekend, if it’s ok. Pretty open availability here and on EST.

Thanks for doing this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back