• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tour 🎁Xmas Cataloguing Event in Port Terra🎁

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to stop by and catalogue! 🎄
I'm Erika from Maplebay
you're added!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I would love to stop by! Devon, from Hibiscus. n.n
added you!

There are shooting stars on my island so feel free to wish upon stars while on the island :)

Last edited:
Your layout is awesome! Thank you so much for letting us come by.

Just a heads up, but one of the dinosaur toys is out of place with your arrangement.

Hi @Minou !
You must be reaching the latter end of your day now. I'd like to swing by with the Celebratory Candles (5x) and Round Space Heaters (6x). May I drop them off and catalog some clothes? :)

Hi @Minou !
You must be reaching the latter end of your day now. I'd like to swing by with the Celebratory Candles (5x) and Round Space Heaters (6x). May I drop them off and catalog some clothes? :)
Hi @jadetine :) you came in just on time ^^
Give me just a moment and will add you a new dodo!
ty for bringing the items 🥰 take your time for the catalog
edit: added you!

Won't be adding any more people for the night, it was a fun day! 💕 thank you for all those that have come.
I did not expect this event to be such a success 😊
Will reopen gates tomorrow later in the afternoon. :)

Last edited:
I'd love to come by tomorrow :)
Well noted! Will message you when I'm back online tomorrow! :)

same! i've got a busy day tmrw but i'll find some time to visit!
Okay! hope you'll be able to make it tomorrow! If worst comes to worst, I will keep this thread open the following days as well, so no worries about it too much :)

Last edited:
Hey there i would love to come tomorrow euth my gf to catalog some winter clothinh

See ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back