✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Hello! I absolutely love your artwork. Mind if I place an order?

Username: k e r f u f f l e
Style: Fully Finished
Reference:
Fang_NH.png
Other: I'd like him to look professor-like, in a full outfit, somewhat like you did with Coco. If you can do a transparent background, it would be really appreciated.
Payment: 250 TBT (I'm always happy to tack on extra if you believe you deserve more!)

Thank you so much for considering.

Hello! I absolutely love your artwork. Mind if I place an order?

Username: k e r f u f f l e
Style: Fully Finished
Reference:
Other: I'd like him to look professor-like, in a full outfit, somewhat like you did with Coco. If you can do a transparent background, it would be really appreciated.
Payment: 250 TBT (I'm always happy to tack on extra if you believe you deserve more!)

Thank you so much for considering.
Ok, added to the list! 😀

Username: Arckaniel
Style: Fully finished
Reference:
FB_IMG_1590420371044.jpg
FB_IMG_1590420368186.jpg
his mouth shape is the "uwu" one like this:
FD896231-16A0-415A-A4BA-B31D909B73C8.png
Other: any pose would do!
Payment: 300tbt

Your art is adorable!!!

I'm wondering, would you accept anime couple chibis? Like transparen, full body drawings like in the post above for Amilee?

sorry for the random love; I have been wondering this but was embarrassed to ask. 😅

I’m still saving Yanrima but I promise to be back (I haven’t forgetten); took a hiatus a couples months ago and then bought a collectible. >< Just was browsing your art and saw @Corrie’s comment, which interested me since I have been debating what my next art commissions would be. Been thinking of anime or video game characters but wasn’t 100% sure if you did non-AC commissions. sorry for bothering you. ><

Hi! How have you been? Sorry for the other post and being annoying ><. I checked my abd and i have enough. Please let me know if this is not enough tbt or if the request is unreasonable (and I really am sorry ><). I am a bit embarrassed about this request.

Username: Dunquixote
Reference:
B2B5C2D9-4B5E-4FAF-A47B-CD9254D4D4BB.jpeg
18158222-D1D1-4AA2-B7CE-CC917D35D331.jpeg
E32D7603-8007-48B3-ACF1-CC733E5B19D3.jpeg

4A092CD6-0788-4F94-A97A-28B69A9B697E.jpeg
could she have a low pony tail and a bit longer than the game lets us have?

outfit
i want it look like it fits the game hubert is from but not be identical to the outfit. idk if you can make adjustments:
here is an outfit i like. Like maybe make it look more like a mage, with dress on top and shorts or pants under like the one in the first screenshot maybe but less modern looking and more like something a noble would wear. If that is asking too much that, I’ll leave it up to you with the outfit. If you need more refs though, let me know.

colors could be black and gold like in this pic.
9924F88A-D9CE-4085-B7CB-58B5604C8F49.jpeg

Other: could you have them kinda leaning over a map together like this but a little more intimate maybe?
Payment: 350 tbt (will tip!) let me know if that is not enough and not possible. and sorry again ><.

Hi! How have you been? Sorry for the other post and being annoying ><. I checked my abd and i have enough. Please let me know if this is not enough tbt or if the request is unreasonable (and I really am sorry ><). I am a bit embarrassed about this request.

Username: Dunquixote
Reference:
View attachment 370391could she have a low pony tail and a bit longer than the game lets us have?

outfit
i want it look like it fits the game hubert is from but not be identical to the outfit. idk if you can make adjustments:
here is an outfit i like. Like maybe make it look more like a mage, with dress on top and shorts or pants under like the one in the first screenshot maybe but less modern looking and more like something a noble would wear. If that is asking too much that, I’ll leave it up to you with the outfit. If you need more refs though, let me know.

colors could be black and gold like in this pic.
View attachment 370392

Other: could you have them kinda leaning over a map together like this but a little more intimate maybe?
Payment: 350 tbt (will tip!) let me know if that is not enough and not possible. and sorry again ><.
Added to the list! (I might try my hand in drawing your character in non-AC style!) ☺

Hi! I been wanting to make a request here for awhile, but couldn't because I accidentally broke my Chromebook and was stuck with my slow TV internet browser for months. :)

Username: AccfSally
Style: Icon (regular)
Reference:
Ezm4v8zVIAICLRe.jpeg
Ezm4v89UYAMSwRD.jpeg
Ezm4v-KVoAIgzft.jpeg
EznWypsVIAU1r_D.jpeg
Other: It's just Sally and she's hugging a Static doll (like this: https://www.istockphoto.com/vector/girl-hugging-toy-cute-bear-gm948490984-258948178).
On my island I have a headcanon about Sally having a crush on Static.
Payment: 195 tbt

Hi! I been wanting to make a request here for awhile, but couldn't because I accidentally broke my Chromebook and was stuck with my slow TV internet browser for months. :)

Username: AccfSally
Style: Icon (regular)
Reference:
Other: It's just Sally and she's hugging a Static doll (like this: https://www.istockphoto.com/vector/girl-hugging-toy-cute-bear-gm948490984-258948178).
On my island I have a headcanon about Sally having a crush on Static.
Payment: 195 tbt
Added to the list! 😀

Hubert for Dunquixote! (lmk if you want any changes!) 😀

View attachment 370806

🥺 I love this! You absolutely blew me away again! Your art is just so beautiful! I’ll be sure to be back again when I have a lot more tbt! Thank you so much! Would it be okay if I post this in my island journal? I will be sure to credit you along with the other (got to catch up to date) if that is okay :).

🥺 I love this! You absolutely blew me away again! Your art is just so beautiful! I’ll be sure to be back again when I have a lot more tbt! Thank you so much! Would it be okay if I post this in my island journal? I will be sure to credit you along with the other (got to catch up to date) if that is okay :).
you're welcome and sure, you can post it on island journal! ☺

Back