✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

It looks amazing, thank you so much! ^_^

Would I be allowed to place another order while I'm in the active slot or should I get back in line? Seeing all of your other drawings with characters in capes inspired me to have another idea for you to draw. ^o^;>
In the meantime, I'll put you in the pinglist. I'll be open after finishing the other 2 commissions.

art for Corrie! (lmk if you want any changes) ☺

for Corrie 5.png

I'll definitely be requesting a drawing from you soon! Just need to decide exactly what to ask you to draw, I have lots of ideas and need to narrow it down. ^o^;>

YAY I'm glad you're open :)

Username: Franny
Style: Fully finished
Reference: My island rep
Other: I like the elegant clothes you did in the other commissions! Would you consider drawing my rep in some lolita clothes if I give reference? I was thinking this exact coordinate, just no detail on the tights and shiny bow platform shoes to match the dress. Feel free to simplify the dress since there's lots of details! If it's too much to draw all that, i'll definitely give an alternate outfit.
Payment: Since it's a tall order, maybe 1k? :)

YAY I'm glad you're open :)

Username: Franny
Style: Fully finished
Reference: My island rep
Other: I like the elegant clothes you did in the other commissions! Would you consider drawing my rep in some lolita clothes if I give reference? I was thinking this exact coordinate, just no detail on the tights and shiny bow platform shoes to match the dress. Feel free to simplify the dress since there's lots of details! If it's too much to draw all that, i'll definitely give an alternate outfit.
Payment: Since it's a tall order, maybe 1k? :)
Added to the list! 😀

I'd love more of your amazing art :3

Username: EchoNyx
Style: fully finished
Reference: these two (you can decide what you think would look good for Kana's shoes)
Other: they're enemies so could the pose reflect that somehow, and lmk if you have any questions!
Payment: 300 tbt

Tysm for considering!

Back