• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

A boba tea art for Amilee! (lmk if you want any changes!)
for Amilee 3.png

Username: Mr_Keroppi
Style: Light Colored
Reference: Pictures attached!
Other: I would like it to be the same as my AC character you drew in the past except holding a big dice block and smiling again! I want it to be the exact same angle and everything as the toad but my character! I would love again the background to be some beautiful green and yellow as last time! I will definitely order a ton more in time!! I have a ton of ideas so I hope he is not hard to draw! Thanks again!!
Payment: 135 TBT

I have been hesitant to order for a while as I do not have much at the moment but I hope its enough! If not please let me wait a week or two and I can send more!!

Attachments

• Garrison!.png
    Garrison!.png
    727.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Green Toad.png
    Green Toad.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
Username: Mr_Keroppi
Style: Light Colored
Reference: Pictures attached!
Other: I would like it to be the same as my AC character you drew in the past except holding a big dice block and smiling again! I want it to be the exact same angle and everything as the toad but my character! I would love again the background to be some beautiful green and yellow as last time! I will definitely order a ton more in time!! I have a ton of ideas so I hope he is not hard to draw! Thanks again!!
Payment: 135 TBT

I have been hesitant to order for a while as I do not have much at the moment but I hope its enough! If not please let me wait a week or two and I can send more!!
added to the list!

Art for Mr_Keroppi! (lmk if you want any changes!)

View attachment 434953
OH MY GOODNESS ITS PERFECT!! I LOVE IT SO MUCHIE!! I GIVE IT A 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10!
YOU NEVER CEASE TO IMPRESS. I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE SO SO MUCH AND THIS IS JUST PERFECTION. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Every time I have a thought of what its going to look like but then I see the real thing and its surprising because its EVEN BETTER THAN WHAT I IMAGINE. I just want to thank you because I love this!!!!! It may sound like I am overreacting but it makes me really happy!!!!

Last edited:
OH MY GOODNESS ITS PERFECT!! I LOVE IT SO MUCHIE!! I GIVE IT A 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10!
YOU NEVER CEASE TO IMPRESS. I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE SO SO MUCH AND THIS IS JUST PERFECTION. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Every time I have a thought of what its going to look like but then I see the real thing and its surprising because its EVEN BETTER THAN WHAT I IMAGINE. I just want to thank you because I love this!!!!! It may sound like I am overreacting but it makes me really happy!!!!
you're welcome, enjoy the art!

Before I officially order, I wanted to ask if you could draw Taffy! Specifically in your fully finished style? I know her design is rather complex so I wanted to check in advance before I ordered! Ive been eying your art since like... you made this thread so regardless I will buy :]

Before I officially order, I wanted to ask if you could draw Taffy! Specifically in your fully finished style? I know her design is rather complex so I wanted to check in advance before I ordered! Ive been eying your art since like... you made this thread so regardless I will buy :]
Sure, I can do complex designs. Although, it might take time. Is that ok?

Username: michealsmells
Style: Fully Finished
Reference: Click!
Other: Do whatever you want that you think fits her!
Payment: 800 TBT!
Sure, I can do complex designs. Although, it might take time. Is that ok?
This is totally OK! Sorry I got back so late!

just wondering can i get two ppl in a lightly colored art?

username: gigii
style: lightly colored
reference: photos attached
other: i want me and @Mr_Keroppi ac characters looking for easter eggs and we holding baskets and looking for them!
payment:175 tbt

Attachments

• 1650135246426.png
    1650135246426.png
    524.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 1650135258009.png
    1650135258009.png
    663.4 KB · Views: 11
username: gigii
style: lightly colored
reference: photos attached
other: i want me and @Mr_Keroppi ac characters looking for easter eggs and we holding baskets and looking for them!
payment:175 tbt
I will Add 30 TBT to that so 205 TBT!

Back