• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

hey! i love your art and i was wondering if you could draw ocs outside of animal crossing!
if you can, i would be more than willing to pay extra!

I love your art! I would like to get a regular style icon if that's okay ☺ I can work on earning some more tbt if needed.

Username: deanapants
Reference:
rep close up.jpeg

rep outfit.jpeg
Other: If possible could I have the scarf/shawl from the dress wrapped up around my characters neck? And a deep redish colour for the background please.
Payment: 100tbt

Last edited:
I love your art! I would like to get a regular style icon if that's okay ☺ I can work on earning some more tbt if needed.

Username: deanapants
Reference: Other: If possible could I have the scarf/shawl from the dress wrapped up around my characters neck? And a deep redish colour for the background please.
Payment: 100tbt
Ok, added to the list! 😀

Username: turtleyawesome
Reference:
Feitan from Hunter x hunter
latest.jpg
Other: regular icon pls :)
Payment: 150 tbt (lmk if that's too low)

oh my goodness, these are flippin' adorable!

username: 6iixx
references: island rep
other: i would like a regular icon, pretty please. background can be anything, maybe just a tad darker so she pops out? i'm not picky ^^ let me know if you need a better reference picture or anything as well.
payment: 275 tbt (if that sounds good to you!)

Username: abalonei
Reference: refs (i would love if you could do the clothing from the fullbody drawings)!
Other: fully finished please! 😄
Payment: 250 tbt (if that's enough!)
oh my goodness, these are flippin' adorable!

username: 6iixx
references: island rep
other: i would like a regular icon, pretty please. background can be anything, maybe just a tad darker so she pops out? i'm not picky ^^ let me know if you need a better reference picture or anything as well.
payment: 275 tbt (if that sounds good to you!)
These look good, added to the list! :)

Username: Rowlet28
Reference:
Other: Fully Finished style! I don't have enough reference but would it be possible to do a vampire costume similar to my profile pic? Would also like props related to Halloween like pumpkins. And also Rowlet with a little costume?
Payment: 250 TBT, lmk if that's enough!

Back