• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Username: Rowlet28
Reference:
Other: Fully Finished style! I don't have enough reference but would it be possible to do a vampire costume similar to my profile pic? Would also like props related to Halloween like pumpkins. And also Rowlet with a little costume?
Payment: 250 TBT, lmk if that's enough!
Ok, added to the list!

An icon for 6iixx, let me know if you want any changes! :)

for 6iixx.png

An icon for 6iixx, let me know if you want any changes! :)

View attachment 329165
ohmygosh, she looks so adorable! soon as halloween is over i'm using this right away! thank you so much <3
i'll start that trade for your bells! as soon as i can stop staring at this beautiful piece.

Id like to order two drawings if that’s ok :)

First order
Username: nightxshift
Reference:
4DB0031B-E795-42C0-8E2D-3DDB1AA09577.jpeg
04B70D3C-A7CC-4014-8DDA-E6019BB03F35.jpeg
10E7A7B5-855F-4A54-8A28-68124E070EE5.jpeg
F861D807-CB3A-441F-BEB0-F82BE6C64869.jpeg
Other: I’d like the fully finished style for this one, I’ll leave the background up to you :>
Payment: 200 TBT

Second order
Reference: same as above
Other: regular icon and any pink background
Payment: 100 TBT

username: 6iixx
references: his island rep, & this hat please. (i don't have it in my inventory or else i would have added it into the rep picture)
other: this will be an icon for my fiance, to match mine; you can definitely put a signature mark on it if you're more comfortable with that, as he doesn't post on the forum and would like to use it for his discord imagine <3 if you're not okay with that, don't hesitate to let me know.

also, if it isn't too much to ask, would it be possible to have his character looking to the left? thank you so much.
payment: 250 tbt (if that's alright with you)

username: 6iixx
references: his island rep, & this hat please. (i don't have it in my inventory or else i would have added it into the rep picture)
other: this will be an icon for my fiance, to match mine; you can definitely put a signature mark on it if you're more comfortable with that, as he doesn't post on the forum and would like to use it for his discord imagine <3 if you're not okay with that, don't hesitate to let me know.

also, if it isn't too much to ask, would it be possible to have his character looking to the left? thank you so much.
payment: 250 tbt (if that's alright with you)
Ok, added to the list! 🌟

once again, it's perfect! he's going to be so happy when he sees this, thank you so much <3 sending the bells right away.

Back