• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Yard Sale! (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I buy white and black baggy shirts and 1 mom's cake and candle please?

Hi! Could I please get the Cool hyacinth wreath diy for 5tbt? And if it’s still available I’d love to get the butterfly backpack and wall too please! ^-^

*new
Unorderable (1 TBT a piece)

Baggy shirt
-white(sold)
-brown
-black(sold)
Moldy dress

Dreamy dress (blue)

DAL sunglasses
DAL umbrella
DAL tee

Jacks head and robe

Mermaid fishy dress (pink)
Mermaid fishy dress (blue)

New years hat (red)
Milkmaid hat
*Tam o shanter (blue)

*Pirate beard
*Pirate eye patch
*Pirate boots
Termite moundsx7(sold)

Mom's cake
Mom's candle x2
*Mom tea cozy(sold)
*Mom's knap sack (quilt)
*Mom's embroidery(sold)

Straw wall
Mangrove wall
Aurora wall
Sky wall
Magma cavern wall
Office wall
Spooky wall(sold)
*Bank vault wall

Gravel floor
Crosswalk floor
Spooky floor(sold)
*Flowing river flooring

Free - tonight only
1 spider web
1 ladybug rug
2 bug cage
5 bug aloha shirt
1 ladybug umbrella
3 butterflies wall
3 butterflies backpack
2 bug wand
2 spider door plate

DIYs (5 TBT a piece)

Cutting board
Cosmos wreath
*Golden dung beetle
Steel frame wall
Gold bars
Cool hyacinth wreath
*Hynincith lamp
DIY workbench x2
Chic cosmos wreath

I can also order any furniture from the catalog and craft any recipe given the materials.

Hello, I'm looking for Mermaids fishy dress (both), pirate beard, patch, boots, Gravel floor and gold bars. :) Name your price in the messages or here please.

How about 10 TBT for all of it?
Post automatically merged:

Edited: remove the dreamy dress I didn't realize it was an able sisters I thought it was a non-orderable but I can order it!

Last edited:
Updated And Open for the day I'm going to be on and off and running some errands but if I'm not at my switch feel free to put in an order and I will PM you later

Hey there, saw you post in my thread. Do you still have the DIY for the workbench? I thought we could include that and the pirate boots together. Let me know!

Sounds good to me. Send me a Dodo code when you're ready and I'll be right over.

Hit the post button too fast sorry.
Will update in a minute.

I need the following items: Construction sign: warning, Lifeguard chair (white), Portable toilet (mint), Public bench (blue), Tourist telescope (black), Phone box (gold), and Playground gym (monotone). How many TBT would you ask for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back