• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Yard Sale! (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New years hat (red)
Milkmaid hat
Tam o shanter (blue)

Pirate beard
Pirate eye patch
Pirate outfit (blue)

How much? Can trade later :)

hello again! May I get the turkey day rug and 2 mom's cakes please :)

No trading today due to grinding fish tourney.

Thanks to all for the fish bait!

If anybody wishes to join me just PM me.

Hello, would it be possible to place an order even if there's no trading taking place today? I saw a few items I'd love to purchase. :)

If so, I'm interested in:
Shattered Glasses
Baggy Shirt (White)
Veil (Pink)

Last edited:
Hi! I know you’re not trading today but I was wondering if you need more fish bait? I could really use the TBT :)

Hi! I know you’re not trading today but I was wondering if you need more fish bait? I could really use the TBT :)
Probably eventually but I have almost a hundred stacks saved up so I have to see what I get through today
Post automatically merged:

Hello, would it be possible to place an order even if there's no trading taking place today? I saw a few items I'd love to purchase. :)

If so, I'm interested in:
Shattered Glasses
Baggy Shirt (White)
Veil (Pink)
I'll reserve those things for you if I get tired and need a break from fishing I'll do the trade today.

Right now I'm 2,850 out of 5,000 I'm hoping to make it to 3000 today

Update: I'm getting so much fish tourney swag that I'll probably open My Island later for free pickup so stay tuned

Last edited:
DAL apron
DAL umbrella
DAL tee
DAL cap
Mermaid fishy dress (pink)
Mermaid fishy dress (blue)
Mermaid princess dress (pink)
Pirate treasure robe
Pirate treasure crown
South Pole
Fresh cooler?

I might be able to do everything but the fresh cooler because I just put that out for free let me see if I can grab it before somebody does
Update - I snagged one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back