• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Yard Sale! (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! May I take your remaining fish tourney swag, excluding the marine pop wall? I’ll throw some TBT in as well. I’ll be available to trade tomorrow. Thank you!

So you want the rug, doorplate and fresh cooler? Sure I'll set those aside and pm you when I'm available after work. Is there a time you're available today?
Post automatically merged:

Updated and taking orders! Delivery later after work.

Last edited:
So you want the rug, doorplate and fresh cooler? Sure I'll set those aside and pm you when I'm available after work. Is there a time you're available today?
Yep, sounds perfect! I don’t really know when I’ll be available today, but I’ll check in around 3:30 P.M. CST to see when you get off work.

Thank you!

I’ll take the pirate chest and barrels. Also the bank vault and laboratory wallpaper.

I’ll take the pirate chest and barrels. Also the bank vault and laboratory wallpaper.
Do you have anymore dal stuff?

Do you have anymore dal stuff?
I don't think so. I'll put those things aside for you when I give you the fish tournament items as well

Hello I'm interested in your gravel flooring, pirate treasure chest, frozen pillar x2, frozen arch, spider web x2, future tech wall, aurora wall, and termite mound please.

Hello I'm interested in your gravel flooring, pirate treasure chest, frozen pillar x2, frozen arch, spider web x2, future tech wall, aurora wall, and termite mound please.
The pirate chest is already spoken for do you still want the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back