• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

You know you're addicted when...

Batossi

Seeker of Stuffs
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I found myself wondering what would happen if I plugged my 3ds in and left the game running 24/7. Is it possible? Would they kick me out of the game? What time does their day officially begin - midnite? 6AM- 9? Then I thought "You need help bro" lol

So... Are you addicted, and what makes you think so? =} (Apologies if this exists elsewhere =/)

You wake up in the middle of the night because you realised you forgot to water your hybrids.

Yes, it's happened to me. Oh and the game starts at 6am ;) As found out from frequent all nighters.

There was a time i heard animal crossing music while in my room and the game definitely wasn't on...

I know I'm addicted as I dream of watering and doing jobs in my sleep. Just last night I awoke and found myself sitting up with my hands out as if I had the watering can in it. I couldn't go back to sleep after that.

Glad to see I'm not alone! Maybe we can get a group rate! ^^

I know I'm addicted as I dream of watering and doing jobs in my sleep. Just last night I awoke and found myself sitting up with my hands out as if I had the watering can in it. I couldn't go back to sleep after that.
Ok, you need meds! ^^

There was a time i heard animal crossing music while in my room and the game definitely wasn't on...

See monica, maybe you can split a prescription... lol

You wake up in the middle of the night because you realised you forgot to water your hybrids.

Yes, it's happened to me. Oh and the game starts at 6am ;) As found out from frequent all nighters.

Oh man.... I know I'll be doing that too, and thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Hehe, I knew I was addicted when I went somewhere and found myself thinking "Oh this floor looks familiar, what would it be in Animal Crossing? Ornate rug? Fancy carpet? Plush carpet?"... :rolleyes:

Hehe, I knew I was addicted when I went somewhere and found myself thinking "Oh this floor looks familiar, what would it be in Animal Crossing? Ornate rug? Fancy carpet? Plush carpet?"... :rolleyes:

Lol .. i've had this. Weird.

*directs them both to the medication line* psssst *whispers* They make certain you swallow them too... *nods* =}

When you fall down in class and blame it on bad luck because you're not wearing bear-print-bottoms like Katrina said.

I had a dream(listen carefully)...

So I walk into home depot to get the supplies to build the reset center.
As I pay Dotty refuses to give me change for my payment since I paid
460,000 bells instead of 450,000. Then as I build it resetti thanks me
And next thing I know I'm in the cafe drinking coffee with Bangle and Bianca.
Then I appear in front of tortimor who claims I stole his job and
Tries to kill me with a shovel...

THE END ^~^.

My imagination goes wild some nights...

Also when you role play AC with friends after school ._.

When all that's on your Xmas list are AC plushies and figurines.

Last edited:
I once had a really weird dream about animal crossing. I was scaring some villager in their house on Halloween. Then they gave me a lollipop and it looked exactly like the one in the game. But it was really weird because it was before Halloween and I hadn't played the event yet. I also hadn't seen any pictures of the lollipops before.

Also, I saw my friend's earrings today and they were gold roses. All I could think about when I looked at them was how I can never breed them in New Leaf.

When you throw gemstones at a sheep and ask it to paint your furniture.

Ummm, J? There's more going on there than an addiction. Maybe we should start issuing numbers for the meds line......

Played it two days in a row sleepless non stop.

Back