• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

You know you're addicted when...

I knew I was addicted when all I thought about was Animal Crossing and in school I couldn't take my mind off of it. My friends know Its all I do with my life.. haha

I am now trying to juggle 4 towns and am obsessed with getting a couple of people their dreamies. The day isn't long enough...argh! I just love everything about this and am lucky that I have about a week more of pretty decent gaming time before RL gets real busy again.

Sometimes I schedule things around NL rather than RL.

ROFL! Me, too! Isn't that the mark of a really great game? I feel like it's more than a game especially since I've come here. It feels more like a community thing. I get help and people are nice. I feel like I have more than villagers with me. :)

Once when I was taking out the trash I saw a dragonfly resting on the water faucet next to my trash bin, and for half a second I got really excited to catch it until I realized that I'm not in-game.

When your at the grocery store, see fruit and you think "OMG, that looks like perfect fruit."

When you tell your real life friends you can not go out on a Saturday night because you don't want to miss K.K's concert.

When your real life friends ask "How much canning did you do this summer?" because nearly every time you talked to them you had to go pick fruit.

When you see dragonflies, butterflies etc and go to get your net out, then realize you dont have one because youre in real life.

When you see a certain kind of bug or fish in real life and you know exactly what it is because youve caught it so many times in animal crossing

A couple of weeks ago on the news there was a news story about a real life Oar washing up on some beach.

Husband and I were watching at the same time and I SCREAMED "Oh my god, that's an OAR!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thirty seconds later the news media was reporting an Oar had washed up and it could mean a earthquake was coming.

Oars are a deep ocean fish and they might be sensitive to underwater vibrations that could bring an earthquake.

When you notice that it's raining and your first reaction is excitement about the surveillance centre being open tomorrow :rolleyes:

When I organize my stuff around in school (stationary and locker), I always hear Isabelle in my mind complaining like she does when PWP's can't be here and there.

When I am out and think "Yeah, i am good with money." and proceed to spend.

Then I realize that I am only financially comfortable in ACNL not IRL. lol. #StudentloansFTW

When you are in a really sad situation (e.g. Someone passed away) but then you think about AC to make you happy again.

Haha,

you know you are addicted when you want to hit people you don't like over the head with a net or you want to push them into pit falls :D

Hahaha Reading all of these has really made me smile and has cheered me up greatly.

You know your addicted when you tell your mother you can't come and have tea you are waiting for a neighbour to turn up at 6 o'clock

Back