• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Your AC Rep?

My animal crossing character doesn't look like me or shares my name, but I keep the birthday date and my general taste in clothing/decorating (of course sometimes I put stuff I probably wouldn't try in irl but that's part of the fun).
I actually wanted to do the same character I had in new leaf but they took the white color for hair and the hairstyle I used is either gone or quite different so it's more like a alternative incarnation... at least I could keep the halo and bandages, really like that combination for some reason. 😊

She is supposed to look vaguely like me, except a much cuter and more fashionable version. Same hair and eye color, same skin tone, but different names. I never use my name for game character names.

My island rep is male and share my irl name, but that's it. I try not to make my island rep look like me too much. My island rep and the other PCs pretty much go along with whatever theme I have for my island. Right now, I'm going for a fantasy/supernatural theme with zen elements so one of my characters has blue skin since its wintertime. This is fantasy sandbox game so I don't mind if my rep and PCs are unrealistic looking. Its just how I play.

I try to make it look like me but with freckles. I really love the outfits I find online and dress myself in game how I wish I could in real life but I'm too broke to do so for real 😓 She has part of my irl name though.

in all ac games i've always have my character named after me, and generally tend to make them look like me irl (although i do have a tendency to give my rep cool dyed hair that i definitely don't have irl). the only difference is my rep has the wardrobe i wish i had!

Eh,I don't make my player characters look like me or give them my name.I like giving them their own identities and fashion sense.

My island rep doesn't actually represent myself, beacause sometimes I change to random or themes in NH that I usually don't wear in real life.

It always feels more special to me when I make my character look like me and I have always named her my real name in every game I’ve played since when I started to play video games a long time ago. Plus, when she looks like me, I actually feel like I’m in the game fighting monsters, gardening, and of course my absolute favorite, dressing up. She has a lot better clothes than me. Lol. 😂

Nah. I find it more fun to have a character that doesn't represent my irl self. The character is still me but I don't have light grey-blue hair or grey eyes. Not do I wear a pirate eye patch 24/7. If anything, she might be a tad meaner than me. 🐱

I like dressing in wacky outfits than cute clothes because I already do that irl. So running rampant as hotdog ballerina villain sounds like a good time.

I made her hair, eye, and skin color similar to mine but all the outfits are blue and i dont really wear blue. Shes permanently dressed in the athletic sets and that fits me cause i like fitness. Its meant to be an extension of myself in game so im named Sol which is the first letters of my name and also because i like how it looks better when i play in Spanish.

she more or less looks like me :> my ''fridge'' is more to the side, though....

265561674_1106426763433099_3680504247100992271_n.jpg
this is me at ''work'' on 7/12/21

Sometimes she looks like me. She'll look slightly different in the DA once I'm happy to actually update that.

Mine definitely resembles me! I didn’t give her my name, but I dress her in stuff that I would wear, and I set her hair to something I would style on myself too (the ‘fro puff).

I do have a second character that I did give my name too, but looks absolutely nothing like me. It’s kind of ironic lol.

In past games, I've just gone with the flow and taken whatever look was given to me ... I never looked at guides or anything ... In NH, though, since you can customise your character, I've made myself for the first time !! So much so that my 7-year-old nephew looked at me character and said "He looks exactly like you ... Even the beard and everything" !! xD

My character resembles me with her hair and eye color, as well as sense of style. The name I gave her is Lys (three letters in my first name Alyson - I thought it was a more unique nickname than Aly or my full name).

My in game character is female and has green eyes and freckles like me other than that she is different. Melody is not my real name. I love River Song aka Melody Pond from Doctor Who so I frequently use the name Melody or River for game characters. Sometimes my rep wear glasses like me and sometimes she doesn’t. Her hair color is sometimes brown like mine but also sometimes red and I dress her differently then I usually dress color wise. I usually prefer cool colors like blues and greens but Melody wears different stuff

When I first started the game, yes. I tried to make my character resemble me, with the same hair, eye, and skin colour, and a hairstyle that was similar enough (I have waist length hair that I typically wear loose, so I gave her the longest hair style available). I named her after one of my cat’s multiple nicknames, and gave her my cat’s birthday. She dresses in things I find cute, but unlike me, she’s not afraid to try styles outside of her comfort zone.

Now? My character vaguely resembles me. Hair colour and style aren’t anywhere close to mine, and eye colour is definitely different than mine (I do not have lavender hair with grey eyes). And she’s been known to wear things that I’d never touch in real life…and I make her wear clothes that I find funny, quirky, or outfits that entertains me (she wore nothing but a bathrobe and soft serve hat for a week).

Last edited:
I have this altar ego that I put into games, I guess the person that I want to be. My character has long brown hair, I have shoulder-length colored hair (currently blue, but colors vary), although I keep the gender the same. The outfits are like this too, how I want to dress, but am not able to.

2021101908044100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D (2).jpg
The Harebells rep has my real name and is somewhat similar to how I think I'd look in Animal Crossing. The only time my appearance really changes is when I let one of the villagers trick me for Halloween, then I'll keep that look all year round.

Back