• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Your AC Rep?

Mine is a variant of me, usually kinda girly, better fashion sense, brown eyes, brown hair, same skintone as me.

I can't really get a good enough looking version of me with long hair and a beard in game. There's a couple female hairstyles that are close but not exactly what I want.

So young version of me before the long hair is what I went with.

He isn't like me in the slightest unless black hair counts. Lyssan is my AC character in all the games I’ve played. He just moves from setting to setting.

We do share a birthday though because I like celebrating in game and would hate to not have that on my actual birthday given the type of game it is.

Usually my character looks like me. Brown hair, brown eyes, hair tied up or just down. I pick clothing that I like. Sometimes I will pick a fun hair color, but I haven't dyed my hair. I would like to, but I can't justify the cost. Maybe I would via doing my self if I got my hair cut pretty short. But eh..

I just make my character where glasses, a privacy mask, and dress him in all black. A Custom Blue Heart Black Coat, Slacks, and Rubber Top Shoes. Nothing too special.

My player character is a mix of real life me and my Mii. I took a Japanese language course years ago and all of us were assigned Japanese names based on our actual names. Ever since then, I've used it as my Mii name and my AC name.

Mine started out like me and now I wish I could change my name, because I'd rather not use my real name. Of course, it's not a big enough deal to restart my island. lol Sometimes I change to look like myself, did that recently because the little side braid with the fringe was like, perfect match for me. I have since become a goblin, I now have green skin, pink eyes and long auburn hair. I dress with a lot of the dress-up outfits, using the animal hoods frequently making myself into a fake villager lol I just want to fit in! I've also had blue skin as an alien for a little bit. I might have an identity crisis. :3 lol

My rep resembles me and goes by a nickname of mine, I would consider her "me adjacent" lol, but I'm not opposed to playing around with her look every once in awhile since it's so easy to change!

My character looks nothing like me LOL
I've never liked putting myself in games, I play them to escape from my life lol

so my characters in any game never look like me

I have two.

One is the character in my avatar, Raven, but they're actually my secondary character. They're based on
an OC of the same name. They were modeled in appearance and personality to fit in with the drifters in Life is Strange 2. I use them when I visit my friend's island, who has a character modeled after fiancé. :>

My main is Taelia, and she does not represent me at all. She's actually an upgrade of my mayor in NL.
We share a fav color scheme, and I give her some furniture that resembles things I have IRL, but she is no representation of me in any way otherwise, haha. I don't think of her as me, nor is she particularly based on anything or anyone. I want to turn her into an OC like Raven at some point, though.

both. my character (like in any game now that allows customization) is named and modelled after my main oc, claire, but she also happens to look a lot like me. we're identical, i guess, which makes sense since she has cringe beginnings as a glorified self-insert. i try to dress her in what she would actually wear, which means quite a few custom design dresses, but it's also mostly just the clothing i like most in-game anyway so not always. (i.e. in summer, i always put her in shorts and the tube or front-tie tees, but claire herself wouldn't be likely to wear those -- a different oc of mine would.)

i've never named or modelled game characters after myself. my NL characters are named after amy pond, a soap character and a super old oc i had back in 2013/4. although none of them actually look like the characters they were named after. my PC character is also named claire but actually looks like one of my NL mayors. (brown hair instead of the darker red in NH.)

My character is pretty much exactly the same as me (but the clothing is you know nicer most of the time, thanks to my style being well represented in game hehe). but the hairstyle isn’t the exact same, I go with a ‘male’ haircut actually. I had a phase of green hair in game for a while, over that though. The colour in game isn’t the same, the difference in browns is too drastic. I’m inbetween!
I’m saving green hair until I create my oc character in game. my eye colour can never be the same, greeny-gray just isn’t there. But the normal grey is close enough!

My character has the same name as me and I make them look like me. One thing I don't like about the hairstyles in NH is that the one I use was in NL but now it has shaved sides :( It still is chic though! I always choose outfits that I like and I would wear them in real life! I just wish I was fashionable enough to actually pull them off 😆

i definitely try and make my in-game character look as close to me irl, although sometimes i really wish i looked more like my character irl XD

My island rep is basically a fantasy version of me! I named her Artemis tho, to fit my celestial island theme. Her face is like mine, and she wears clothes i would wear, but i like to change up her hair color and style.

My character is an OC of mine! I'd love to elaborate if anyone would be interested in that. ^^ My island is supposed to be a story-line of sorts and I love that aspect of my rep.

I try to make mine resemble me. But, for some reason they look out my hair color in NH. In the past I'd play with different looks more but in part since I like posting screenshots online now I try to keep her looking somewhat like me. Eye color isn't exact but it never is for me lol (I have sectoral heterochromia as shown in my avatar)

I'm a bit socially anxious in real life so there are some things that I want to try for myself but I couldn't get myself to do (like dyeing my hair pink or wearing loud clothes, etc) because I dont like getting attention or standing out. My AC rep is who I would be if I could freely do what I want to do without fear of judgement.

My character is like a wish fulfillment version of me who can have whatever hair color he wants without bleaching and is brave enough to dress in any which way. I don't give him my name or have him share any discernible qualities with me though.

Back