• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
so 10 TBT total? that's perfectly fine! thank you ;v; I will transfer the TBT after visiting your town ~

and I see! I guess that's kind of feasible since it's been a while since the release of the game and it's probably dropped in price by a bit.

so 10 TBT total? that's perfectly fine! thank you ;v; I will transfer the TBT after visiting your town ~

and I see! I guess that's kind of feasible since it's been a while since the release of the game and it's probably dropped in price by a bit.

Ah no, 5 tbt for 2 items, that is! Sorry for making you confused!

No that's fine! That is... a ridiculously good price... thank you ;v; I'll be coming in now ~

Hello again! I re-decorating my mayor's house right now and want to ask if you have maybe
some of the following clothes/items:

- Red aloha tee
- Aloha shorts
- Matador's jacket
- Matador's pants
- Brown plaid shorts
- Sloppy table
- Sloppy chair
- Sloppy sink
- Sloppy stereo
- Sloppy sofa
- Pompompurin bed
- Pompompurin outfit

Thanks! :)

Hey RedTropicalFish! I was wondering if you could order a few clothing items for me?

- Blossom Dress
- Caveman Tank Dress
- Desert-camo Tee
- Natty Skirt
- Twinkle Tank Dress

I know that you said that you would do it for free but I would like to pay you, if you don't have a price in mind then I would like to give you 1 tbt for each of these orderable clothing items. I really appreciate all of the help that you've given me since I joined the Bell Tree Forums and I am always seeing you doing the same thing for other users here as well! I know that 5 tbt isn't much so if there is ever anything else that I can help you with please don't hesitate to ask me!

:)

Hello again! I re-decorating my mayor's house right now and want to ask if you have maybe
some of the following clothes/items:

- Red aloha tee
- Aloha shorts
- Matador's jacket
- Matador's pants
- Brown plaid shorts
- Sloppy table
- Sloppy chair
- Sloppy sink
- Sloppy stereo
- Sloppy sofa
- Pompompurin bed
- Pompompurin outfit

Thanks! :)

Hi again :) Yep, I have them all aside from Sloppy table. If I get to find Wendel's RV by the time we trade, I'll order the table from his van.

Hi again :) Yep, I have them all aside from Sloppy table. If I get to find Wendel's RV by the time we trade, I'll order the table from his van.

Awesome! Thank you very much! :blush: And no worries about the Sloppy table! How much TBT do you
want for all items?

Hey RedTropicalFish! I was wondering if you could order a few clothing items for me?

- Blossom Dress
- Caveman Tank Dress
- Desert-camo Tee
- Natty Skirt
- Twinkle Tank Dress

I know that you said that you would do it for free but I would like to pay you, if you don't have a price in mind then I would like to give you 1 tbt for each of these orderable clothing items. I really appreciate all of the help that you've given me since I joined the Bell Tree Forums and I am always seeing you doing the same thing for other users here as well! I know that 5 tbt isn't much so if there is ever anything else that I can help you with please don't hesitate to ask me!

:)

Yo! I ordered them just now. Thanks for being generous. But when from next time, please don't worry about it! You're using this thread like I wanted other players to. :D Feel free to get back again and expand your catalog!

I'm about to have a dinner, be back soon. FC is FC1 this time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! Thank you very much! :blush: And no worries about the Sloppy table! How much TBT do you
want for all items?

Ah hi! How does 40tbt sound?

Hi there ! I was wondering if u still have some streetpass items ?
I'm looking for a Matcha soft-serve, a lemon double scoop and a blue bunny balloon !
Thanks for reading !

Hi there ! I was wondering if u still have some streetpass items ?
I'm looking for a Matcha soft-serve, a lemon double scoop and a blue bunny balloon !
Thanks for reading !

Hey :) Yes, I'll be going off soon, it's close to 3:30am over here. ^^; You available now?

Do you have for my catalog (or may I order) the following?

1. Florence Flask
2. Complex Machine
3. Clay Furnace
4. Moon
5. Birdhouse
6. Skeleton
7. Well
8. Alpine Lamp
9. Cabin Bookcase

And do you have any extra famous mushrooms? I can pay you in TBT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back