• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! Long time without me ordering :D
It’s sad to say I still have been completely taking apart rooms again. I have two houses fully completed and on the last room for the third. I’ve been landscaping a lot though and as far as the town goes ( I’m only missing some areas to fill but I have to harvest public works projects.

I was wondering if maybe you had these:

Podium
Pipe organ
Modern wood sofa
Creepy coffin
Bell knickknack

And how much tbt would it be? :)

Edit: Also festival lantern?

Last edited:
Do you have for my catalog (or may I order) the following?

1. Florence Flask
2. Complex Machine
3. Clay Furnace
4. Moon
5. Birdhouse
6. Skeleton
7. Well
8. Alpine Lamp
9. Cabin Bookcase

And do you have any extra famous mushrooms? I can pay you in TBT :)

Hi! :) If they are re-orderable, then yes, I can order some off the list for free.
And ah, um I have some, but I'm guessing my price wouldn't sound cheap comparing to on going price. Although I can just spare some with you if you're not looking to get like 10 or 100. How many are looking for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I visit Billy's rv? (WA #20)

Hi again :) Yeah sure. Let me know when you're back again. But, if the phone and shelf or something from Ike's van that you're looking for, I can just give either of them to you, if you like. Let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!! Long time without me ordering :D
It’s sad to say I still have been completely taking apart rooms again. I have two houses fully completed and on the last room for the third. I’ve been landscaping a lot though and as far as the town goes ( I’m only missing some areas to fill but I have to harvest public works projects.

I was wondering if maybe you had these:

Podium
Pipe organ
Modern wood sofa
Creepy coffin
Bell knickknack

And how much tbt would it be? :)

Edit: Also festival lantern?

I have a feeling what you're going to make it look like. Lemme see if I'm right or no, when it's done? xD
And yes. I have them all. Let me order some that are in my catalog. Just a moment! Ah and, would 10 tbt be okay, since it takes time for me to restock Korean non-orderables? I get them from my old friend's town who's from Korea. But he's been pretty busy lately. ^^;

Hi! :) If they are re-orderable, then yes, I can order some off the list for free.
And ah, um I have some, but I'm guessing my price wouldn't sound cheap comparing to on going price. Although I can just spare some with you if you're not looking to get like 10 or 100. How many are looking for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again :) Yeah sure. Let me know when you're back again. But, if the phone and shelf or something from Ike's van that you're looking for, I can just give either of them to you, if you like. Let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a feeling what you're going to make it look like. Lemme see if I'm right or no, when it's done? xD
And yes. I have them all. Let me order some that are in my catalog. Just a moment! Ah and, would 10 tbt be okay, since it takes time for me to restock Korean non-orderables? I get them from my old friend's town who's from Korea. But he's been pretty busy lately. ^^;

You’re probably thinking correctly lol
It has a bit of a morbid idea though that is already incorporated into some of the other rooms of the house. ( I’ll remove the main object to not give it completely away though hehee.
This was a last minute idea I had. Initially I had a room already set up there and the house all done...and then I decided that it would look better in my other characters house so I had to switch both rooms up.

Last edited:
You’re probably thinking correctly lol
It has a bit of a morbid idea though that is already incorporated into some of the other rooms of the house. ( I’ll remove the main object to not give it completely away though hehee.
This was a last minute idea I had. Initially I had a room already set up there and the house all done...and then I decided that it would look better in my other characters house so I had to switch both rooms up.

Love your enthusiasm. What's the main object to removed by the way, if you don't mind me asking?
However I'm ready to drop them off anytime!

Yes the items I listed are reorderable!

How much do you charge for famous mushrooms?? I don't need that many, just a few for decoration.

Love your enthusiasm. What's the main object to removed by the way, if you don't mind me asking?
However I'm ready to drop them off anytime!
Opening up!
It’s franklins pic lol
He is a theme throughout the house in some of the rooms. It’s not an obvious thing though unless you pay attention to detail ,so others might not notice xD

And that house has another theme also going on as well.
So two themes. Franklin was included towards the end.

Last edited:
Yes the items I listed are reorderable!

How much do you charge for famous mushrooms?? I don't need that many, just a few for decoration.

Ah, if it's just a few I can just spare mine with you. c:
Also, will it be a too much trouble to ask for showing me them in moridb? My game is JP version and if you could do that it'll make the process faster for me! If not that's okay.

Sure I will try to find them on Moridb. Thank you for your time!

Thanks! And no problem. :D

Opening up!
It’s franklins pic lol
He is a theme throughout the house in some of the rooms. It’s not an obvious thing though unless you pay attention to detail ,so others might not notice xD

And that house has another theme also going on as well.
So two themes. Franklin was included towards the end.

YOU ARE MAKING ME WONDERRRRRRRR~!!
I'll pay attention to the details, when I get to visit your dream town.

Almost done with the room then I’ll give a little preview :)
I decided not to fully expand it.

Is it ok if I make a second order though?
Can I get
4 exotic benches

And these kk songs:
Steep hill
Kk western
Kk waltz
Kk parade
Kk bazaar
Pondering
Kk condor
Kk etude

Also how much tbt?

Almost done with the room then I’ll give a little preview :)
I decided not to fully expand it.

Is it ok if I make a second order though?
Can I get
4 exotic benches

And these kk songs:
Steep hill
Kk western
Kk waltz
Kk parade
Kk bazaar
Pondering
Kk condor
Kk etude

Also how much tbt?

I'm sorry but I really don't recognize which song is the one in my game. :( So, how about this, you visit Mystia, it has all the songs lying around. And you catalog them there? And while you're on it I'll bring the benches from my other town. Would this still work?

Sure that’s great! Thank you so much!
Let me know when to come over :)

No problem. Mystia is open for you. :D
Excuse me but I gotta go afk for a bit. Benches (for keeping) are laid out near bulletin board. And songs (for cataloging) are near the town hall. Please help yourself~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again, how much for the mushroom set? I'm available to trade this Saturday.

Hey :) Try name your price?

No problem. Mystia is open for you. :D
Excuse me but I gotta go afk for a bit. Benches (for keeping) are laid out near bulletin board. And songs (for cataloging) are near the town hall. Please help yourself~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey :) Try name your price?
I just left the town! Thank you so much!

Edit: here’s the fisnished room: I didn’t get to include all the items *sigh*
https://imgur.com/a/xKo5b

Last edited:
Hello dear.
Do you have the Japanese Kadomatsu?
I offer 10 BTB!
If that's ok?

If it's orderable, can I buy two please? ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back