• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry!! where can i find FC5?

Last edited:
Hello :) In my other thread, you mentioned you have the Large Egg. Thank you and let me know when you can trade!

How many TBT should I send you for the egg?

Hi :) Actually I was gonna post in your thread. I have handful of eggs from Easter event which is just clogging up the space in my locker. And I can order eggs from monster hunter RV, one of which you can refurbish. And Yoshi eggs. Let's discuss this later which item(s) and how many of each you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok dear, I will close the gate.
I can catalogue the Kadomatsu right? ^_^

Yup!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry!! where can i find FC5?

Aww xD Sorry for confusion! You can find it in the spoiler in OP!

Augh. I just woke up. So sorry for the delay. I had been busy for real stuff past couple days!

Hi, yes I have all besides frying pan. Gotta order another table with cloth. I'll let you know when I'm back from breakfast and ready!

I was busy and haven't jumped to the current date Setsubun, which is coincidentally the holiday to get ogre masks. I'll get back to AC after eating! Gimme just a little more!

Hi Gioddy :) Let me know when you're back online, if you still need the visit!

I will be free after breakfast! Let me know if you happen to be back again!

Hi! Yes. As for the boots I gotta look around to see if I still have it. I'll let you know!

Hi, Jon_Snow :) Please add FC5, and tell me when your gate is open!

Hi Ellie! Ah~ I see. xD
Can I just give you all the models as I don't really recognize which one is which one? And okay, I'm gonna order those 2 wall/floors. Gimme a min! And, 10 tbt for everything?

sure! take your time love c:

Augh. I just woke up. So sorry for the delay. I had been busy for real stuff past couple days!

Hi, yes I have all besides frying pan. Gotta order another table with cloth. I'll let you know when I'm back from breakfast and ready!

I was busy and haven't jumped to the current date Setsubun, which is coincidentally the holiday to get ogre masks. I'll get back to AC after eating! Gimme just a little more!

Hi! Yes. As for the boots I gotta look around to see if I still have it. I'll let you know!

Hi Ellie! Ah~ I see. xD
Can I just give you all the models as I don't really recognize which one is which one? And okay, I'm gonna order those 2 wall/floors. Gimme a min! And, 10 tbt for everything?

Ahhh thank you so much!!! I?ll open the gates. No need to rush, come whenever.

Hi :) Actually I was gonna post in your thread. I have handful of eggs from Easter event which is just clogging up the space in my locker. And I can order eggs from monster hunter RV, one of which you can refurbish. And Yoshi eggs. Let's discuss this later which item(s) and how many of each you want?

That's so nice! Any eggs from the Easter event would be great. From monster hunter, actually I would love two or three of the hunter's hive (it is like a bee hive). If that is not too much, I am also looking for one or two of the refurbishable eggs. Is that ok?

Also, any Yoshi eggs would be great. One of my characters home is egg themed so I'm filling the house with eggs! The large HHD egg would be the centerpiece.

Whatever you can do is great! ^_^ LMK if you want any TBT for payment!

Sorry, was late yesterday and I had to go offline. ^^"

Thank you very much! How much TBT do you want for all? :)

Hi Ellie! Ah~ I see. xD

Thank you!

Hi I'm back online! Let me know if you can still let me see her RV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back