• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Your favourite Villager

StarryACNL

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pokéball
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Cake
5 Envelopes
I really want to know what other people's favourite villager is that is in ACNL, if you have another favourite that is not in the new game you can put that as well.

My favourite villager is Pango the anteater
What's yours?

Pango.gif

This is pango

You should edit your posts instead of double posting to add onto a post you just made. :)

My favorite Villagers (because choosing one is not how I roll):
Nosegay
75px-Nosegay2.gif

Kitty
Kitty2.gif

Roscoe
Roscoe.gif

Rex
Rex.gif

Pecan
Pecan_WW.gif

Freya
File:Freya.gif

Apollo
Apollo2.gif

Quetzal
Quetzal.gif

Egbert
70px-Egbert2.png

HNI_0058.JPG
Jun! :D I love all of the different faces he makes.

My favorite is Sydney; she was my best friend in the Gamecube Version. Using her picture as my avatar right now.

Static (my icon) is one of my favourites. Lucky and Bob also make my short list off the top of my head. I will seriously be overjoyed if I have Static in my New Leaf town, at any time.

There are so many I love! My favorite villager of all time is Wolfgang, followed closely by Lolly! I really would be happy if any wolf made their way into my town, as I would have a wolf over any other species (Especially Wolfgang, Freya, Lily and Whitney!)
plcKyO1rlg0ybo1_500.jpg
After that, I'd say I like: Peter the Deer, Takeru the Deer, Shinobi the Ostrich and Melba the Koala!
white-we-bg.jpg
Finally, I would be glad to have any of the following others in my town: Kanroku the Kangaroo, Mott the Lion, Mimiyi the Bunny, Anessa the Bear, Frappe the Penguin, Koyuki the Tiger, Kamomi the Duck, Tokio the Ostrich, Doremi the Deer, Doc the Bunny, Okapu the Horse, Pekoe the Bear and Merry the Cat.

If I could bring back one villager lost to GC it would be Stella! We miss you!
4hr4f.gif

Last edited:
images
Kabuki the Cat

Octavian.gif
Octavian the Octopus

As a bonus, favorite New Leaf townies:

ac3.png
Keaton the Eagle

GreaseKoala.jpg
Rocky the Koala

Last edited: