• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Your favourite Villager

My Villagers, my favorite

villagers.jpg

Here is my favorite villagers. I love them, my babies. ^_^

Wait for your join. Every Village Mayor! Join us at Jun.,9th.

PS: Please just neglect my English.

I love those villagers too! Some of them I don't know, but they look very cute! :) I hope I get Winnie the horse in my town! She's one of my favorite characters! ;)

My favorite villager from New Leaf is Ruby. She's the white bunny with red eyes.
My favorite from previous games is Rosie.

My favorite new villager is Peter, because he looks like the Prince's antelope from Princess Mononoke. He's also lazy, which is my favorite personality type.

Marina is my favorite from the past games though.

Last edited:
Sally was my favourite from WW. I was so sad when she moved away. :( I think she may be called Hazel in New Leaf though?

AWWWWWW
On the first post, the bear in the top right corner (i dont know names) looks like an ice cream! LOL

Edit- 7/5/13 (EU) 5/7/13 (US) : WTF WAS I TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ^^^^^

Last edited:
From my GC game, Kiki Kiki.gif and Goldie Goldie.gif were my favorites and still are!
From Wild World, my three best friends were Stitches Stitches.gif Prince, Prince.gif even though he's gross I love him, and my best friend who has been in my town from the very start, Nan! Nan.gif
And i'm most excited for the new deer characters :3

In Wild World I always liked Static and Blaire. Two squirrels with such different personallities. I also liked Eloise, the yellow elephant. I always hated the frogs, Frobert, grr.. He always won the fishing tournament with fishes which are not in season. *grumble*

In City Folk I really love Lolly and Rizzo, they are always nice to me.

Back