• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Your favourite Villager

My favorite villagers are

Chevre 33.jpg
Poppy Poppy3.png

My absolute favorite villager in WW was Bones. Nobody else seems to understand how awesome he was.
tumblr_mkndpkKRlL1r6o1d4o1_5002.jpg

Also I really love the two new female deer (Doremi and Natalie) and want them in my town very much.
cameos.jpg

My absolute favorite villager in WW was Bones. Nobody else seems to understand how awesome he was.
View attachment 3485

Also I really love the two new female deer (Doremi and Natalie) and want them in my town very much.
View attachment 3486

Oooh, where'd you get those close-ups? I've only seen the tiny scans of those. And the sprites in your sig, for that matter, they're awesome!

I like Rosie Ava Axel and Benedict. I usually hate jock characters (Axel is one) but in the gamecube version they arent so bad. the only reason I included him as a favorite is because of the gamecube version lol

Stitches.gif
Stitches! hes so cute..I love him!
Rosie.gif
Rosie was the first villager I met in WW she even shares my birthday!
Eloise.gif
Eloise was always so nice to me, my favorite elephant!
Savannah.gif
And Savannah, she is also really nice! I was so upsad when she suddenly left. I hope she is in my NL town!

I like alot more...its just too much to name..Apollo ect..haha

Even though I haven't even played it yet, Chas (a new cat villager in New Leaf) is already my favorite. I REALLY hope I get him in my town.

Chas.jpg

Goldie and Teddy are two that I can name off the top of my head. I know Goldie returned for New Leaf, but I'm not sure about Teddy. :/

Also, Cheese and Jun are adorable! <3 I've got a thing for the Smug males. xD
And Hannah is now my favorite dog villager, tied with Goldie. I really want her in my village when the game comes out!

Hannah.png
NewMouse1.jpg
NewSquirrel-1-.jpg

Last edited:
Back