• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Zelda Cartoon Style

Nephenee

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
So yes. I've rekindled my habit of cartooning a while back<small><small><small><small><small><small>I just haven't finished any of them yet because I haven't a soul to finish them...</small></small></small></small></small></small> And I've decided that Zelda is a Stuck up glamor girl. The mouth DID turn out wonky thanks to my cheap ink pens.-__-

zeldadonna.png

(still no scanner. *sob*)

Materials used: pencil, acrylic paints, markers, pencils crayons, oil pastels, ink.

Ahahah, thats awesome

:D the only thing I think is wrong is he should have a slightly bigger sword, but I love your coloring effects

:eek:

I totally agree. His sword's supposed to be impractically wumbo. I have this mental block with swords XD

Errr..

I find it strange that Ganondorf isn't a bit fatter. :l
Him being skinny is just to wierd.

Excellent work Nephenee those look spectacular! You are an amazing artist

^_^ Hmm Bulerias should definitely see these...

Back