• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Zelda Zelda Echoes of Wisdom

Holla

Salmon Run Survivalist
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom
Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Hickory Trufflesnout Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Frilled Bluestone Foraged Mushroom
Flying Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Morellul Foraged Mushroom
IMG_7790.jpeg

Zelda Echoes of Wisdom just released yesterday. Anyone playing it and if so what do you think so far?

I just started it and normally Zelda games aren’t my cup of tea but since combat is secondary in this game I’m loving it so far. I like that you can really get creative with how to solve things. Also Zelda being a protagonist is an awesome bonus.

My dad pre-ordered the game and it's going to arrive in the mail on Monday! Of course, that means I haven't played it yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. I love how the game uses the Link's Awakening style and that you get to play as Zelda. I think it's pretty great that we already got a new Zelda game after the release of TotK.

I do plan on playing this game soon! I've played most of the Zelda games in the past, and this one looks just as much fun as the rest!

I started playing it yesterday! Aside from Ocarina of Time, which I played a little bit of when I was a kid, the only Zelda game I've truly played before this was Breath of the Wild, which I loved. The echo mechanic of this game looked really fun, so I had to get it, and I've been enjoying it so far

Back