Count Inside the Bottle - All Done!

Lol, I hesitated between 325 and 350, and chose 350 in the end, good thing that I ditched the maths and went with my feelings instead.

Omg I was so close with 309. I just want to win once im my life 😂
Post automatically merged:

Just wanted to ask if there were also tickets for close guesses 👀

Hi all, I accidentally based last night's sideshow ticket calculation on the round 1 guesses, so some of you may have erroneously received a ticket with the message "Haunted Carnival - Count Inside the Bottle Round 2." Unfortunately, I had to remove this extra ticket because more than half of these didn't actually have a submitted guess for round 2. We also re-sent tickets this morning to those of you who should have earned one last night. Sorry for the confusion!

absolutely love how the mushroom plush's colors match the bat colors!!!

just wondering but do we count the foil too?
No, just the bats! I made sure to mention this in the announcement post, though it's underneath the photo so I can see why it'd be missed. I've bolded the text for further clarity!

No, just the bats! I made sure to mention this in the announcement post, though it's underneath the photo so I can see why it'd be missed. I've bolded the text for further clarity!
ahhh oops I totally missed that! thanks for super clarifying!

the little watermelon mushroom(?) buddy is so cute! i love how the pink bats matches it. 💓

Back