• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Count Inside the Bottle - All Done!

Hey - me and my 348 aren’t far off! I’m so happy my super special big brain tactics are working the second time in a row 😎 (the tactics being roughly counting, trying maths, instantly regretting the math, and typing the last two digits randomly with my eyes closed).

Congrats Millysaurusrexjr! 🍾🎉🥳

Not as close as the last round but I was still less than 100 off so I'm happy! I never expected to achieve that even once ever, let alone twice in a row.

Well 130 away not so bad i guess 😅 at this point the scariest thing thus far is my guessing 👻 haha

Oh man, my initial guess was closer to the actual number... but since undershoot my guesses a lot, I decided to bump it up. I gotta stop second-guessing myself sometimes! Congrats to Milly for the closest guess!

I guessed 312! Continuing to support my belief that maths is a scam and I should never use it again 😌

Way too low this time around. Hopefully I'll be closer next round 👀

Back