Flickering Fiends [Closed!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A timeless staple of any Halloween… Candy Corn Cube!
55D10F84-F31D-4D02-8F6A-25B66B39D5C0.jpeg

I did my best on this. It took me more time trying to assemble the cube than anything else OTL

Then to add to it all, my markers were dying, but it was too late for me to go back out to get new markers.

Alas, here are Boo and Wisp being friends

IMG_4195.jpeg

I’ve seen dice and haunted houses, but have you ever seen a haunted house die?

IMG_1749.jpeg

IMG_1750.jpeg

IMG_1752.jpeg

So there’s one bat on the roof, two spooky doors at the front, three ghost windows on the left, four spiderweb windows on the right, five pumpkin windows in the back, and six skulls buried underground.

In keeping with my wisp aesthetic, I made a cube of Wisp, seeing a ghost and breaking into 5 pieces. He is time traveling as you can see, because he is in the Rail Mountain forests of my island, in the depths of Winter!

IMG_2200.jpeg

IMG_0687.png

IMG_2194.jpeg

an opportunity to use markers? yes pls!
View attachment 517282

Muffy all dressed up with her silly friends 👻. Together, they come in many sheeps and sizes. 🐑

1HVNpME.jpg

In keeping with my wisp aesthetic, I made a cube of Wisp, seeing a ghost and breaking into 5 pieces. He is time traveling as you can see, because he is in the Rail Mountain forests of my island, in the depths of Winter!

View attachment 517384

Heart eyes!!! 💕 :love:

image.png

l9JH5pi.gif
these are a few of my favourite things...
l9JH5pi.gif

the struggle to pick what to put on my "spooky" cube was too real! as you can probably tell, i tried to go the cute spooky route! one side features my beloved kiki on one side, the czar of halloween himself; Jack and one of my favourite collectibles released this halloween; the ghostly kitty plush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back