• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Revealing the Enchanted Bloom

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Attention, TBT Fairgoers! Laudine has now finished creating the legendary Enchanted Bloom collectible. Its intricate design has taken more painstaking hours than perhaps any other TBT collectible before it. As you know, this one-of-a-kind collectible will be rewarded to the best of the best event entries. Without further ado, I shall now reveal the Enchanted Bloom...

bloom3b.gif

bloom1b.gif

bloom2b.gif

~~~

enchanted-bloom.gif

~~~

Attention, TBT Fairgoers! Laudine has now finished creating the legendary Enchanted Bloom collectible. Its intricate design has taken more painstaking hours than perhaps any other TBT collectible before it. As you know, this one-of-a-kind collectible will be rewarded to the best of the best event entries. Without further ado, I shall now reveal the Enchanted Bloom...

View attachment 458106
View attachment 458107
View attachment 458108
~~~

enchanted-bloom.gif

~~~
did you mean to bury it in 3 layers of spoilers LOL

Edit: it wasn't loading the gifs earlier and now it makes more sense, earlier it was just 3 empty spoilers

Aaaaa, it’s stunning! Just so beautiful! What an amazing addition to all of the stunning TBT Fair 2022 collectibles already revealed! 😍 I can’t imagine how much work this took! 🌷🌸

That is a beautiful looking collectible @Laudine ! :D I can only imagine how long this took to do considering how many frames there has to be!

I have a new favorite animated collectible. This is absolutely stunning! You have outdone yourself Laudine!

Back