Sticker Poll 3: Elixir vs. Ione and Cave

Which sticker design do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this was a really tough choice to make honestly. i love both the elixir and Ione and cave, but ultimately ended up voting on Ione and cave. i love how glowy and mysterious it looks

I voted for the Elixir as I love the colours, although it was hard to pick between the two considering Ione is my favourite villager.

I chose the elixir because it seems really versatile! ^^ I love the mini star fragments in the potion too. It was a tough pick though—both have really beautiful color palettes (I love the soft purples of the elixir, but the teals and blues of the Ione design are so lovely/mysterious), and Ione just looks so perfect with the glowy moss cave.

I picked Ione! I like her very much - since she came to my island I fell in love with her, she’s such a sweetheart and I love her house interior too :’D

I picked Ione :3

The squirrels are def my fav animals in acnh, so I'd be very disappointed in the TBT community if Ione doesn't win LOL

Ione fans rise up pls

This was a hard one to choose. I really wish we could have all the stickers in these polls. I ended up picking Ione because I have her on my island and just love her.

Back