TBT's Farewell to New Leaf Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Leaf was the sole reason my teenhood had become an amazing time. If it wasn't for that, it probably could have been so boring. I cherish all the lovely moments I had in the game, whether that be it's mechanics or my old friends. (Who I will probably never see again)

Thank you New Leaf, for the most impressive 2010's I've had, along with the other games that came out during that era. We won't ever forget you.

"I'm not that emotional, I'm not THAT emotional"

UlQNioF.png

yeah, yeah... I am🫠
My heart hurts

They'll change into colours soon, yup! You can hide any collectible in your inventory settings, but you could also try to trade for other colors with people in the TBT Marketplace board.
Ohh ok! Thank you! : )
Edit: it’s over!!!!! Aaaaaaa ; v ; kinda sad wish it could keep going but thank you for making it, it was a lot of fun !!

Thanks everyone for participating in this event and showing all of your love for New Leaf with us! Glad you all enjoyed my stupid countdown shenanigans too. :p We will aim to have the Closing Ceremony up on Monday or Tuesday as we spend the weekend finalizing winners for various events. We'll wrap up approving remaining submissions to all activities during this time too. In the meantime, please spend your remaining MEOW Coupons and StreetPass Silver in the Shop!

Thanks everyone for participating in this event and showing all of your love for New Leaf with us! Glad you all enjoyed my stupid countdown shenanigans too. :p We will aim to have the Closing Ceremony up on Monday or Tuesday as we spend the weekend finalizing winners for various events. We'll wrap up approving remaining submissions to all activities during this time too. In the meantime, please spend your remaining MEOW Coupons and StreetPass Silver in the Shop!
🙋‍♂️ Are you still eligible to win the house set raffle if you win the house set from another event? I've got a nice six in my MEOW Coupons total but I don't know if I should go for the raffle or buy something with five and have one leftover.

Goodbye New Leaf, this Animal Crossing game holds a special place in my heart because this is my very first Animal Crossing game and the Animal Crossing game that got me hooked into the series itself. So it hits right in my heart that time flies and now we say goodbye to this special game.😭

The music and everything is just so bittersweet. New Leaf was my first Animal Crossing game and brought me so much solace during such a tumultuous time in my life. Going back to new leaf made me feel closer to the 15-year old girl I once was after so long of wanting to forget her. Thank you New Leaf, I’ll miss the heck out of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back