TBT's Farewell to New Leaf Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of last minutes entries, I hope you all managed to post before it ended.
My turnip task was a last minute entry as well, I time traveled several hours today for it and finally got it a few minutes before it ends! The panic! Take two photos, open fb on the 3ds....wait....upload photos on facebook...wait...wait...wait... download the photos on the tablet, upload the photos on TBT, praying my big fingers wont close everything (me and the tablet...) Post!
I'm sure I forgot to breath while the whole process.It's so windy outside, it's also miracle I didn't lose internet.

🙋‍♂️ Are you still eligible to win the house set raffle if you win the house set from another event? I've got a nice six in my MEOW Coupons total but I don't know if I should go for the raffle or buy something with five and have one leftover.

Hmm, probably best to say no on winning double.

This is so sad 😭😭 I don’t wanna say goodbye to New Leaf, I’m not ready to let go of the last of my childhood. This event has been so special- my town was just as I left it, but I’m so different now. Animal crossing means so much 😂 I miss those days of being 9 years old on club Tortimer all day every day. I dont know how I didn’t get bored of it. 😂 New Leaf will always be special to me.

I managed to do all the tasks but I seriously need to stop waiting with half of them til the last moment 😭

This event was fun and quite unique from the other I participated in. Coming back to the New Leaf was very nostalgic experience and I'm happy that TBT encouraged me to do so. It was a really nice way to say goodbye 💚🍃

I actually just sat there and listened to the song in its entirety. Normally I’d go right to reading my notifications, but today I didn’t. I was asleep when everything was happening so it was really interesting —and also sad— to read through this thread.

Thank you so much, New Leaf.

It feels nice to see so many of us coming together to celebrate this amazing Game that meant so much to us one last time. I feel Bad that I didn't have enought energy to participaré in all the eventos, but my love for New Leaf will always be there.

Thank you to the staff, to everyone!

Y'all did NOT have to put that music I feel like crying lol... New Leaf really was the game that solidified the franchise as my favorite... here's to hoping the next installment conveys the same homey and cozy feeling NL did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back