The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it say 8 instead of the whole number?
There was an event that gave out 0.5 prizes, so yes, you actually have 8.5 coins. It's still open in the Mind tent for a few more hours if you want to try picking up another half coin!
On page 19, seliph asked about the same issue.

Like in math class, if it is 0.5, then it rounds up to the nearest number.

Currency rounds up for some reason from what I’ve noticed I’ve had something similar happen with bells before. Not sure why it doesn’t round down.
The one collectible I was dying to get 😭
Im not sure how much tbt it would be to get someone to buy one, I better upload more to my island journal to get more tbt

I'm glad I wasn't around for the fairs with the Butterfly mirror and Kracko mirror. I would've gone insane.

I'm glad I wasn't around for the fairs with the Butterfly mirror and Kracko mirror. I would've gone insane.
That butterfly one was a huge stretch imo. Super tricky. Cursed. I wasn't around for that one, but it still looks wicked.

The one collectible I was dying to get 😭
Im not sure how much tbt it would be to get someone to buy one, I better upload more to my island journal to get more tbt

I will have extra coins I’m willing to part with. I’d be willing to make a deal to help get you one. Feel free to DM me if you are interested. :)

I wonder how many staff favorites were chosen. I'm not familiar with the amount per event, as I didn't pay attention to that part of the closing ceremonies...

I have a question. I'm not at all anticipating to get any staff favourites as I simply participated for credit, so should I expect that the current number of coins I have right now is what I'll have for the conclusion of the event? as in, there won't be anything else distributed besides staff favourites (and maybe the wish token too for us who got our coins late skdjfks). if so then I'll probably go ahead and buy what I want now, or if there's still a potential for me to get a wish token, wait for that to happen.

I had so much fun during this event! It gave me some inspiration to play ACNH again!

i forgot to mention this earlier, but I randomly received 3 carnival coins. I've been wondering why for 42 minutes, as that's how long it has been since I got the notification. Did anyone else get this?

So I have earned a total of 109 carnival coins. I spent 107 of them, to buy collectibles to keep, to trade for others, or to sell.

I don't know whether to feel relieved that I didn't get cursed or not. I think it's because I didn't volunteer for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back