The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
One tiny question and it is not a complain at all, but if i am left with 7 carnaval coins, is there something i can do with them?

One tiny question and it is not a complain at all, but if i am left with 7 carnaval coins, is there something i can do with them?

they tend to have a leftover currency raffle(s) with these sort of events, though nothing is known for certain until the closing ceremony

personally, I'm more wondering about the sideshow tix lmao

I'll check again tomorrow morning and send the wish token to anyone who qualified since then.

Is this still in progress?
Any info when the second batch of wish tokens & the last coins for moonlight masquerade will be sent out? 🤞🏻 Thank you!

Was just getting ready to ask about the wish tokens as well. Thanks for hooking us procrastinators up!

I’m still waiting on the closing ceremony.

By the way, I changed my forum aesthetics to the Bell Tree theme, to prepare myself for everything going back to normal.

they tend to have a leftover currency raffle(s) with these sort of events, though nothing is known for certain until the closing ceremony

personally, I'm more wondering about the sideshow tix lmao
Ah those two cause i got tons too 😅
Post automatically merged:

Ah those two cause i got tons too 😅
Well lets see if there is nothing its also not so bad ! It was fun to participate 🦇

Wow! I only worked for 26 coins to get the Ghostcat so this was a surprise! Thank you so much!!

I legit haven't posted here in nearly 3 years, I've been lurking the past few weeks but I did not need to be reminded of Kracko. I think I'm taking that as a sign to leave for another 3 years, be back in 2026 :lemon:

Didn't really participate a lot in this event, but I got just enough Carnival Coins for the Actually, Nevermind fragment! I'm sad I wasn't able to get the ace pride pinwheel though...

Moon Bunny fragment when? It's a necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back