Ommmmg the collectibles~

These are my ultimate fav:
1697287745938.png
1697287760381.png
1697287775048.png
1697287794214.png
1697287808167.png
1697287827257.png

That mask is so beautiful, I collect those wall masks; gawd I can't wait~! That mermaid scale egg sounds really interesting~
Can't wait to start!

Carnival time!!! Awesome collectibles - love them all, but esp the cotton candy and spooky popcorn!

Most terrifying thing I've seen so far? An event with the word "mirrors"... 😱

Am I blind or are the woods gone? I saw it just minutes ago!

The new theme is just amazing!

I was going around doing the math for what I'm going to want to get from the Shop and what I'll probably have to buy from others on the TBT Marketplace. I know Creature Feature doesn't open until the 21st, but I was wondering whether Creature Feature's 3 Carnival Coins for participation is a typo and that it is 13 like some of the other events, or if 3 is the correct amount? Just trying to figure out what I'll be working with.

Thank you in advance!

This may be a dumb question, and I might be doing something wrong, but I for some reason can't figure out the backdrop.

I have cryptic canopy (awesome) in my inventory, but it says 'always hidden' in configuration, and I can't uncheck the "hidden" box.

What am I missing, lol...

Edit: nevermind! I see it now.
No idea what i was doing wrong. Sorry!

I was going around doing the math for what I'm going to want to get from the Shop and what I'll probably have to buy from others on the TBT Marketplace. I know Creature Feature doesn't open until the 21st, but I was wondering whether Creature Feature's 3 Carnival Coins for participation is a typo and that it is 13 like some of the other events, or if 3 is the correct amount? Just trying to figure out what I'll be working with.

Thank you in advance!
This was indeed a typo! 13 Carnival Coins is the correct amount and I've edited the OP to reflect this. Thanks for bringing the error to our attention!

ngl, i'm too scared to buy the passes because i'm worried i'll mess up and land in a bad time window and miss a bunch of the events orz. having the memory and attention span of a fish makes this harder than it probably should be.
Same!

I was thinking: buy a ticket, write down the schedule for that tent, and do my best not to lose the paper i write the schedule on....haha. I am so bad at staying organized.

ngl, i'm too scared to buy the passes because i'm worried i'll mess up and land in a bad time window and miss a bunch of the events orz. having the memory and attention span of a fish makes this harder than it probably should be.
Same. I plan on not entering a tent until I know I have a pretty clear day to see if I can get everything done at once. For me, that will have to be a week day. Luckily it looks like we get more than just one ticket per tent so we should be able to enter it again later if we need to.

This is why I'm writing down the schedule for each tent I walk into. Considering most tents have 2 tickets per entry, I'm using the 1st of the 1st 4 sets as a "Peak Ticket" to see what's going and and which event I can do. Then saving the rest for max effect or something.

Same. I plan on not entering a tent until I know I have a pretty clear day to see if I can get everything done at once. For me, that will have to be a week day. Luckily it looks like we get more than just one ticket per tent so we should be able to enter it again later if we need to.
i generally have plenty of free time, so i suspect most of the tasks i could probably get done within the two days, it's just the scheduling i'm worried about. i like to hope, considering the short time-frame, most events will be open at the same time, it's just that i can see myself getting confused and/or forgetting and wasting the ticket. i'd hate to be trying to juggle this with a full time job o_O

This is why I'm writing down the schedule for each tent I walk into. Considering most tents have 2 tickets per entry, I'm using the 1st of the 1st 4 sets as a "Peak Ticket" to see what's going and and which event I can do. Then saving the rest for max effect or something.
this is what i'm going to do! go into each one, screenshot the schedule and event descriptions and then try to organize when i should go back into each. i just have to actually keep track asdfghjkl. that's the hard part!

I can do these events only on the weekend right now so I'm just prioritising which tents I want to do and do them then. I'm really hoping for more lost tickets to appear 👀

I love the new background. I can’t wait to see if they add any more changes to it.

GUYS. The Neverminders will finally get our gradient frag from SCBT! YESSSSS!

Also this event looks awesome! I love the ghost kitty and friendly ghost.
How cool! I was too late to join to be able to co-decide on the design of our star frag, so I'm curious to see what it looks like!

Couple questions for the mods: is there an event calendar and do we have to purchase a location ticket in order to view the location schedule or will it be available before purchasing tickets? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back