The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... I went into all 4 tents, and I still can't strategize, lolol.... decisions, decisions.... and my tickets expire in 2 days, so I really need to figure it out.

I'm currently under a curse of indecisiveness...
Meeee tooooo prioritizing time is KEY. I think I have everything all written down except the last tent i need but for the most part, I think I at least have a clue to organizing my time 😂😂😂

Meeee tooooo prioritizing time is KEY. I think I have everything all written down except the last tent i need but for the most part, I think I at least have a clue to organizing my time 😂😂😂
Oh I was gonna ask, Can we purchase and enter more than 1 tent at a time?

We have a new feature that may be useful to help keep track of everything happening: Carnival Feed. This will show all of the event's threads in one place. If you don't currently have access to a sideshow tent, its threads won't be listed here. You can also visit this page by clicking the "Event Feed" navigation link at the top.

Ohhhh I couldn't have picked a better time to get back in the AC and TBT! So exited for the event!🥰

ohh my god!!! i had such a busy weekend i totally forgot all of this was starting and now i don't even know where to begin

Not sure id I'm allowed to ask this but here goes. I see the keys for rewards in the sideshow tents and some have nothing next to it. Does that mean it's a just for fun thing with no reward? It's fine if so I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here. Thanks

I'm gonna sit out of this event, I hope those who are participating have fun though!
well guess who's NOT doing that anymore... might stick to just the main attractions because free time is non-existent for me lol.

now... time to obtain a ghost cat. or maybe an ace pride pinwheel if I get enough coins...

Haha... I went into all 4 tents, and I still can't strategize, lolol.... decisions, decisions.... and my tickets expire in 2 days, so I really need to figure it out.

I'm currently under a curse of indecisiveness...
LOL! Thanks for letting me know that even if I were to be in all 4 tents, I would most likely be under the curse of indecisiveness :3

Am I really the only person who's redeemed any carnival coins at all so far? I thought for sure there would be other people jumping right aboard once the first coins were given out. But all that says has been sold in the shop at the moment is one friendly ghost, and that one's mine. I wanted to get that adorable little thing as soon as possible. ^o^;>

Am I really the only person who's redeemed any carnival coins at all so far? I thought for sure there would be other people jumping right aboard once the first coins were given out. But all that says has been sold in the shop at the moment is one friendly ghost, and that one's mine. I wanted to get that adorable little thing as soon as possible. ^o^;>
They perhaps could be saving up for the Carnival Pinwheel, Skull Glow Wand, or they're saving them so they can be more precise with their lineups for these new collectibles.

Oh, I understand why some people are waiting. I'm just a little surprised I'm the only one so far who just wanted one of those collectibles right away. I thought there'd be more by now. Not that it matters. Just an observation. ^o^;>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back