• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 4am here so I am not really awake but can someone let me know if it is written somewhere about what events are in each tents?

I am a bit confused of buying entry to the tents...
What I understood:
- We have access for 2 days once we buy it
- If we want to regain access, we would have to rebuy entry after the initial one expires

"Each tent has a schedule posted inside, so you may want to strategize when to buy a pass based on your favorite activities. Spend your tickets wisely!"
- I don't understand how we can strategize if we don't know the schedule...?

Bless up whoever made the key in the schedules; very helpful for planning things out.
can you tell me where this is at please? Thanks
Post automatically merged:

I am a bit confused of buying entry to the tents...
What I understood:
- We have access for 2 days once we buy it
- If we want to regain access, we would have to rebuy entry after the initial one expires

"Each tent has a schedule posted inside, so you may want to strategize when to buy a pass based on your favorite activities. Spend your tickets wisely!"
- I don't understand how we can strategize if we don't know the schedule...?
i was thinking the same thing. seems they are making this unnecessarily difficult for those of us who work full time

If I could give one piece of advice about the tents: don’t over-think it. Most of the activities inside of them are just for fun and the few that do give a small amount of extra Carnival Coins typically last for a while. Besides, you’ll get a decent amount of sideshow tickets if you participate in the main attractions.

See my ghost, look how cute it is! ^_^

Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 5.06.39 PM.png

(Screenshot for posterity)

If you're one of the 16 people who only got just 1 ticket from this link instead of 2, I will be sending you an extra one shortly. Sorry about that!

Correct!

We may also post a full schedule thread for just the main attractions, but not tonight.
Hello :) I am just checking I think I only 1 ticket also from the link.

Hello :) I am just checking I think I only 1 ticket also from the link.
Based on your transaction log, it appears you did actually receive 2! It only gave 1 for a few minutes when it went up, but all of those users who redeemed it then should have received an additional ticket last night.

I may have easily missed this, and not that I would try it myself (cause it would honestly be chaotic and I wouldn't have the time for it), but is it possible to enter all the sideshow tents at the same time?? Does the portal to the underworld open up and swallow you whole if you attempt it???

I may have easily missed this, and not that I would try it myself (cause it would honestly be chaotic and I wouldn't have the time for it), but is it possible to enter all the sideshow tents at the same time?? Does the portal to the underworld open up and swallow you whole if you attempt it???
I'm in three right now to see schedules so I assume you can do all four if you wanted.

i’m in all 4 currently, so yes 💜

Ooooooookay, I see. And because we can earn Sideshow Tickets from some events, we won't necessarily run out. In my mind I was thinking that we wouldn't have the opportunity to get more, but then I remembered some can be earned from events. Lol, whoops. Thanks!

Ooooooookay, I see. And because we can earn Sideshow Tickets from some events, we won't necessarily run out. In my mind I was thinking that we wouldn't have the opportunity to get more, but then I remembered some can be earned from events. Lol, whoops. Thanks!
Yes, there are opportunities to earn more Sideshow Tickets in the Main Attractions events, some of which start next week, so you should be able to visit each tent multiple times if you participate in everything.

I don't understand how we can strategize if we don't know the schedule...?

Haha... I went into all 4 tents, and I still can't strategize, lolol.... decisions, decisions.... and my tickets expire in 2 days, so I really need to figure it out.

I'm currently under a curse of indecisiveness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back