• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Main Theme - Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Music":

BDGCEA--
BCDG---z

The top line is all the low notes except for G and A, which are high.
The bottom line is all the high notes.

Here is "Been Through":

FA-EBD--
A---zzzz

Low E, all other notes high. I can't do the highest notes in that part of the song because it won't fit in the limits of the town tune while still being in the right key. The closest thing that would still sound sort of right would be to repeat the first A instead of putting a - after it, so you can try that, if you'd like.

Here is "Been Through":

FA-EBD--
A---zzzz

Low E, all other notes high. I can't do the highest notes in that part of the song because it won't fit in the limits of the town tune while still being in the right key. The closest thing that would still sound sort of right would be to repeat the first A instead of putting a - after it, so you can try that, if you'd like.

ah thank you!! i think it works a little better with two A's, you're right :) tysm!

could this possibly be made into a town tune from 0:07 to 0:12? i know notes are being held out, so if you need to shorten them for the song to fit, that's completely fine!

You're welcome!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back