• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Opening Credits | Game of Thrones | Season 8 (HBO)":

E--ACDE-
A-CDB---

All the low notes or all the high notes. The timing is a little tricky, and I don't really have a good feel for the song, since I never watched that show, so you might try rearranging the sustain lines to see if you can make it feel more like the original song, if it doesn't feel quite right. The actual notes should be perfect, though.

Thank you very much! :D

Here is "Summer Camp Island Opening Version B":

B-DEB-D-
CCDED---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

And:

G-EDCBAA
FFG-E-C-

Second E is low, all other notes are high.

You're welcome!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many as they want. :)

hey there~
was wondering if you could please turn 2:32 to 2:59 from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSLKYPewrl0 into a tune for me. there is a bit of a long period between the verses; so to make it fit i believe you could shorten the pause between them. thanks in advance! :)

i'm back lol. could i also have this starting at exactly 0:43 to 0:50? the part i'd like made into a town tune is the woman singing. thank you!

Last edited:
Here is "Burn Slowly/ I Love You":

G-D-E---
DEGEDCA-

Second G is high, first G and all other notes are low.

Here is "Assassin's Creed | Assassin's Creed Odyssey (OST) | The Flight":

D-F-G-A-
D-F-G-F-

Low D, all other notes high.

Here is "Hi Hi Hi (Saturn Valley): Earthbound Music":

EBEBE---
FCFCF---

Low E, all other notes high.

It's not the part of the song you asked for, but it was the only one I was able to make work using all natural notes in a town tune. I can do a different song if you'd like, or I can do the part of the song you asked for, but it won't sound quite right because of the combination of sharps and flats in the original song.

Last edited:
Here is the first nine notes of "Green Greens - Kirby's Dream Land":

GG-GG-G-
G-DDD---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The tenth note didn't quite fit. ^o^;>

Here is "It's a Trap! - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Music Extended":

A-B-C-BA
-AG-F-G-

All the high notes.

Here is "It's a Trap! - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Music Extended":

A-B-C-BA
-AG-F-G-

All the high notes.

I tried it and it sounds so perfect, like an exact copy. You did an excellent job!
I listened to it with some of my villagers and it sounded like it came straight from the game, the closest being with Del.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back