• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh may I get the wild left and right paintings today? Getting close to finishing my art collection thanks to you! (I also still need that robust statue, haha) 💛

Ooh may I get the wild left and right paintings today? Getting close to finishing my art collection thanks to you! (I also still need that robust statue, haha) 💛
If the robust statue doesn't get picked up, you'll be the first to know! Either way I'm sure it'll be back in stock tomorrow or the next day! I'll PM you about the wild paintings now :)

Hi again! May I get the real Moving and Mysterious Paintings, as well as order Canberra's photo, for 27 TBT? :)

Hey there, I know it’s late maybe tomorrow can I get the real solemn painting and real familiar statue. Thanks!

Is the Stonehenge and twinkling painting still available? I would love to get my hands on those. :)

Availability limited this morning, hard cut-off at 8pm tonight. Available throughout afternoon.

Please include availability with your orders today.

lobby and future tech flooring

will be available around noon pacific time, if not a good time ok with getting these sunday

Hey! Could I get the worthy and scenic paintings?

I’m available for the next couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back